Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Donation Shop on Lionna

kuba1209l2

This shop cat can be change ? or was last decision items at the same of beta ? because i thinks runes : 800 tods for 90 days runes premium ? i think is so more days,if be 3 days will be nice not 90... skills clans too bad. C grades top weaponi think it's good,if weapons shadows b grade not be in weapon shop will be rly nice but this soulshots it's too bad because crafts likes craft on start ssd , bssd. and this from shop cat books... people dont go drop only buy tods and go buy ancient books and other price ancient books is good 1,5k tods for orginals but it's not low rate climat.. . why i have only 15 slots on buff ?.i know u likes money if people buy tods but people dont likes it so much..not all but yes.Skills clan it's too bad clans not go kills raid bosses only go buy from shop can be skills but not that low price...a lots people will scary what be on start server.. what be in shops. and pls not make npc buffer... it's 0 low rate .. i can live with this donate shop but not with npc buff if i wait for this server 1 month.. and dont found other..come on

Last edited:

Smashhh

stop making all this useless threads,u my friend are a random player,i dont give a shit even if they put S grade on shop,but dont do it in the first week.With C+SA grade u can take AQ,its gonna be an umbalanced shit when the war will start for the first AQ ring on srv.

Number23

NPC buffer will be??? :eek:
Ohhh... I thought we join this server.. but if there is NPC buffer... there is no way that we can join.... How it could be on low rates???

With clan skills I agree, make it more competitive, I mean, raise price of TODs, so more people will go for raids and etc...

Anyway, my thoughts are, that donation should be available at least after one week of start. I mean... what u will loose in 1 week of no donation?
Nothing...
You will just attract more people, because most people join in first week, and if there will be donation shop, a lot of people will leave, just because donaters will have homu+acu+++ from the first days.... with homu, u can farm easily to 76+ in one weekend.

Keep all shots retail like please...
Economy will be much more alive this way...
I want to remember old times... getting rich with spoiler + crafter on low rates :D

I hope Staff will answer on our thoughts, as I was asking for changes in Nanna, they told me that changes could be made before start... So, here I am again... Trying to talk about what players would like to see, not what admins are thinking :)

One more question: what about skills/books/amulets?
I would like to see it retail like...
as more retail... more hardcore / veterans will join server. And of course it will be longer to farm all this, but thats what low rates are about...

Looking forward!

Last edited:

kuba1209l2

yea C grade + ca can be i say not runes 90 days 30% for 800tods.. ou man it's so much i dont know npc buff will be but on other forums i read ..

Number23

How it could be on low rates??? What the fuck....
Low rates with full buffed players are shit...
Again.... full archers CP will look like:
2 BP
Warlock
6 archers?

Without NPC buffer it would be:
PRP
BP
EE
BD
SWS
Warlock
3 archers

Never saw anything like low rate +NPC buffer...
NPC buffer in my opinion could be added from x30 rates and more... not from x7...
We loose all the l2 basics... BD/SWS/PRP/WC/SE/EE are useless on NPC buffers...
I mean yes... it is not useless on mass pvp, when there are nukers canceling all the time... but anyway...

Please Staff, read this topic and answer us :)

Just don't say that there are not enough of players who wants to play those classes: BD/SWS/PRP/WC/SE/EE.
Just check recruitment forum, and you will see!

One more question: Mana potions? I hope there are no mana potions... or at least they are with delay of 1 or 2 minutes or something....

How server could start, when GM team are not decided completely about items in shops, and when there are no info about basic things...
NPC buffer, books/amulets of skills, MP pots, Shots...

Last edited:

Number23

No man, I am at work, I can't log on beta, but I read what people wrote, and I understood more or less how it is there...
I mean... I hope kuba is writing true... :D

So, tell me the truth man :)

H1rosh1ma

there's no npc buffer, no mana pots. dont believe everything you read, the forum is full of this kind.
the only things people complain of are C grade weaps with SA, Buff Cocktails and such, for which people demand at least a couple of days if not a week delay, like it happened with S grades on Nanna.

Number23

Oh yes :D

And what about shots? You can buy them only with TOD?

Yeah, I want delay of donation at least for 3 first days :)

gebaftw

NPC buffer will be??? :eek:
Ohhh... I thought we join this server.. but if there is NPC buffer... there is no way that we can join.... How it could be on low rates???

With clan skills I agree, make it more competitive, I mean, raise price of TODs, so more people will go for raids and etc...

Anyway, my thoughts are, that donation should be available at least after one week of start. I mean... what u will loose in 1 week of no donation?
Nothing...
You will just attract more people, because most people join in first week, and if there will be donation shop, a lot of people will leave, just because donaters will have homu+acu+++ from the first days.... with homu, u can farm easily to 76+ in one weekend.

Keep all shots retail like please...
Economy will be much more alive this way...
I want to remember old times... getting rich with spoiler + crafter on low rates :D

I hope Staff will answer on our thoughts, as I was asking for changes in Nanna, they told me that changes could be made before start... So, here I am again... Trying to talk about what players would like to see, not what admins are thinking :)

One more question: what about skills/books/amulets?
I would like to see it retail like...
as more retail... more hardcore / veterans will join server. And of course it will be longer to farm all this, but thats what low rates are about...

Looking forward!
1. NPC buffer wont be there.

2. Did you see shots price? 50tods for 2k bssb? No thank you!

3. C GRADES in shop after 1 week is almost no profit. Because after 1st week there will be ppl lvl 70+ and already doing a grades. C is just help a bit. You can also donate, donations arenot restricted.

4. Books should be deleted from Donation Shop.

Number23

Ok, but give at least 1-2 days without C grade donations, and 3-5 days without B grade donations

Gezas

So much bullshit on forums here... True - shots are in shop, but to buy them with real money... you have to be retarded. Everyone with brains will buy shots from dwarfs.
Skill books should be removed from shop... Its low rate server not some pvp x9999 with skill autolearn.
I saw NPC buffer in beta. Really hope it is only meant for beta?
C grade weapons in shop? Dont really care... in 3 days people will start farming S grade... C grade means shit in 7x server, especially with b grade shadow items...
Clan skills for donate? Hell no... atleast make it soo fucking expensive that it would not make everyone just pay for skills instead of actually playing the game.

gebaftw

So much bullshit on forums here... True - shots are in shop, but to buy them with real money... you have to be retarded. Everyone with brains will buy shots from dwarfs.
Skill books should be removed from shop... Its low rate server not some pvp x9999 with skill autolearn.
I saw NPC buffer in beta. Really hope it is only meant for beta?
C grade weapons in shop? Dont really care... in 3 days people will start farming S grade... C grade means shit in 7x server, especially with b grade shadow items...
Clan skills for donate? Hell no... atleast make it soo fucking expensive that it would not make everyone just pay for skills instead of actually playing the game.
The thing is that ppl do not realize that in early game tod will be around 20-30k but later it will cost 100k+ so it will be cheaper and more effective to go kill raids for eggs than spending tods on such easy to get things.

I am not afraid that there wont be ppl raiding for skills.

Number23

For me it's ok, I want less people raiding, so we can get more raids :D

Gezas

For me it's ok, I want less people raiding, so we can get more raids :D
Well yeah.. but it kind of removes the pvp for raid spots... On the other hand making idiots pay for skipping the fun of the game is genius ;D

Its like selling a bag with air. I mean someone actually agrees to pay 10 bucks for an empty paper of an already eaten icecream, skipping all the fun, just to make themselves think that they are really cool and awesome :D

Which reminds me of: http://southpark.cc.com/clips/224095/and-hes-not-fat-at-all

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P General Chat 3
G General Chat 1
B General Chat 6
T General Chat 21

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom