Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

New god server

illbedead

Banned
create new account or if you have acc on arion, nanna,lionna etc you can use that one
Old account on dex x3 is not working, and if you want to create a new account you have to choose the server. Check this issue.

cornelusa

NO more then 2 accounts per PC allowed on serv pls.

RZV

max 2 accounts running at the same time. so you won't be able to box an army :)

MagicElf

Banned
like many ppl have nasa pc to run more then 3x GOD client :D many ppl play on leptop or shiti pc ... for example put Grim to take target in siege on GOD :))))))))))))

Piticu

like many ppl have nasa pc to run more then 3x GOD client :D many ppl play on leptop or shiti pc ... for example put Grim to take target in siege on GOD :))))))))))))
That were old days m8 !
Grim gives you nanana with his new Alien shit laptop :)
Now he can cook more then just eggs on his new plate :cool:

Last edited:

Grim

Dear GM,

Is there any possibility you de-activate kartia altogether please? It would improve gameplay a lot, and also bring back an old l2 feeling pre-God. This is the first time I suggest something, please think about it.

Ty.

tralalala

NO more then 2 accounts per PC allowed on serv pls.
Why not 3 for a change, like it is on offi. They allow 3 clients per pc, meaning except second acc to log buffer etc they have the third client available to log a trader char. Mby that's one of the reasons there seem to be so many ppl. Everybody has trading chars logged :D And ofc add offline shops pls, I loved those.

tralalala

Dear GM,

Is there any possibility you de-activate kartia altogether please? It would improve gameplay a lot, and also bring back an old l2 feeling pre-God. This is the first time I suggest something, please think about it.

Ty.
Dude if ppl wanted to play no instance L2 here they offer a lot of servers running versions of L2 that don't have those. Most ppl will probably join this new server, because of its version and I see no point in fcking that up by removing original elements of the game like kartia or path to awakening.....

Grim

You want to level up in that kartia instance? You want your enemies to do kartia? That shit instance along with the group kartia takes 1 hour + of your time on server. In this time you are safe. If you want this feeling and you want to cheat level up faster, go for it. Kartia generation players GG :)))

Piticu

You want to level up in that kartia instance? You want your enemies to do kartia? That shit instance along with the group kartia takes 1 hour + of your time on server. In this time you are safe. If you want this feeling and you want to cheat level up faster, go for it. Kartia generation players GG :)))
The cry babies ! Hue Hue Hue... :)

Avilyn.

so do we have a promise that in like 6 months or maybe less we gona have on this new server lindvior and the rest of new chronicles or we are wasting time on 1 chronicle like in old dex

tralalala

I don't see how an original element of the game can be called cheating... if it's going to be Glory Days lets keep it official like. Why remove some of the main things that make it different from the previous versions? There are plenty of places that are not safe.

Grim

On 1x it makes sense because you won't be leveling up just with kartia alone. You'll have to show your face in Gog / Sos / fairy / orbis / soa / harnak etc. While on a 3x with premium and runes, I'll see faggots in seraph and won't understand who they are.

That's bending Lineage's "original element". The fact that before you could find anyone on the map and harass them while now you are a safe little squirrel. Sure, save other instances like Teredor / Kimerian / Spezion / Fortuna / Parnassus, but especially since we are few on a new server, you keep Kartia, you'll have solo passive players.

tralalala

Well there will always be some solo passive players, you can't expect everyone to prefer your style of gameplay. Through the years I've seen/met a lot of ppl that just play to farm and trade, others like to solo play etc

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom