Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

New god server

Grim

well you can't ask who's gonna play on a forum that barely 5% of ppl go look for God Dex x3 news. You need to bring the news to everyone first and then ask who wants to join. So far there was only 1 facebook post a while ago and still no news and still not trying to reach a big audience. Returning players don't even know there's a server opening. Matterfact i played in dex x3 today for fun and asked ppl if they join new server they didn't even know about it. Market. The. Server. Make message in all current servers, make facebook posts with forum link for ppl to come discuss about it. you can't just make 1 post and make 1 post in forums and hope people will learn about it magically.
Listen sir. You have good ideas but "suflate". I don't want a full server of BRs, no pleasure in that. And if ppl on 3x don't know about new server, imagine what's up with that kartia generation anyways, no one cares. There's ppl on 3x that waited for the "cat" era to end, and now thrive in pixels of blessed jewelry:

tab > jerk off > wipe > /dance > jerk off > epic spezi > sandwich > afk coc > more jerking off > no wipe > another sandwich > cigarette > snooze 20 min for cd on an instance > instance > forum.lineage2dex.com > flame im the best omfg p00n > successful day in the world of l2. no thanks :)

who's in your cp magic?

illbedead

Banned
On another note, (first of dex br hero) Feoh lf cp maybe with KristianDragnel from Dex Br who i think will play yul or summoner. we are nolifers

Yea yea pro CP, after you got hero and when we reached almost same lvl as your CP in the next week you emoquited. Loosing vs lower lvl/geared CP :D

Still looking for NoLifer CP ( on this server, dagger style challenge aproved )

Grim

They play RPG Club no? :p If it's true and you coming semi or full formula Magic, welcome god damn it welcome, ma bag pe glow de arcas, nu stiu daca CP etc. Maybe a clan for sieges / mass pvp but in rest I'll lone wolf this.

If we have like donno, 30 people from old dex players that I know and enjoyed playing with/against, this song comes to mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n-RgLefrJw

Anarchy

i only play rpg but my pt w8 for this god .. it will be the same from dex x3 and dexbr+ anarchy :D

and i dont think we will make clan or join clan .. we want war with all servidor !!!
i can make a clan :D

Anarchy

ok then . expect war!

cornelusa

chill boyz and girlz!
Pls think and act in perspective... this boy (akayds) talks about a serious point when it comes to open a new serv, and we all (especialy staff) need to offer our attention and support on that matter. C'mon "SERVER MAKETING / ADVERTISING / COMERCIAL" that's what bring more fun and also "money". I fight for and support the ideea of opening a new GoD serv from long time ago (go see my posts) but we all have to think in perspective cuz I and ofc most of us want a more then 2 years server lifetime.
In one of my previous posts I've talked about the significant importance of staff and community to work together, so now we conclude: if server enjoys a good marketing/advertising and enough attention from DEX team this ofc will create a stable server (2x exp rate will have a significat contribution in that too) with a high number community of active ppl which means long time revenues for the company.
I belive we all agree that we want to play on a GoD server with a huge community and who will live more then 2 years enjoying many upgrades (lindvior, valiance, epeisodion, ertheia etc.) In order to achive that Staff pls do an official post with serv name, rates etc. (look what beautiful presentation u did for other serv, ex. http://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/5345-Future-project-by-DEX-Lionna-x7-Interlude-%28OFF%29-29-august-2014
I've requested this official post so we (serv future community) have the chance to advertise the serv as well. For sure u can advertise more considering your solid database but we can help too and we want to help (reasons are obvious).
U don't need to hurry the opening, take your time but do it right! :eek:

Catalin

Server is now in close beta . We will open soon the beta for players . Server advertise will start for all major communities in few days : eu, br, ru

tralalala

Open the beta for players faster, come on :D And it's not like there's too much to be tested, there's already almost the same server running for 2 years and it had no flaws or what so ever... Be sure to really advertise this server if you wanna make cash and get players to actually come and play it. Making 1 post in fb doesn't count that much. Be sure to post threads about the upcoming server in some popular gaming community boards, server advertising sites with votes up etc
Don't waste this server, too. Reality is as we all know - if not enough people join it's the next doomed to die server, which is pointless for both admin and community. You have a better chance for profit it you keep a stable server with good population. Good amount of players guarantees more people to join, which means more cash to gain. Many have been very disappointed by some projects around here, so please try to make it up this time, that's in your best interest admins and other people involved.

RZV

you could skip the runes and premium accounts for this one...

Grim

Catalin

Open the beta for players faster, come on :D And it's not like there's too much to be tested, there's already almost the same server running for 2 years and it had no flaws or what so ever... Be sure to really advertise this server if you wanna make cash and get players to actually come and play it. Making 1 post in fb doesn't count that much. Be sure to post threads about the upcoming server in some popular gaming community boards, server advertising sites with votes up etc
Don't waste this server, too. Reality is as we all know - if not enough people join it's the next doomed to die server, which is pointless for both admin and community. You have a better chance for profit it you keep a stable server with good population. Good amount of players guarantees more people to join, which means more cash to gain. Many have been very disappointed by some projects around here, so please try to make it up this time, that's in your best interest admins and other people involved.
there is alot to be implemented/tested . it is called antibot protection :)

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom