Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

EU Clan Recruiting

Aniana

Absolute is an international clan , that uses english language and TS3 system . We are looking for active mature players with sense of teamwork , people capable to take orders , with discipline . We are willing to make it one of the strongest clans , but also we share a pleasant ambiance to all who support this project.

* Clan lvl 7 + skills
* Active wars

We lf active Cp , Pm Aniana IG

Regards !

Last edited:

Aniana

i dont have any reason to war with one party clan ... recruiting more ppl and i will

MagicElf

Banned
i dont know what can i say ... he fuk his friends and now he trust splicho and that Zrenger party aka Skadi .... if u think this is good then .....

Aniana

i dont know what can i say ... he fuk his friends and now he trust splicho and that Zrenger party aka Skadi .... if u think this is good then .....
I didn`t get it ... who take his crew make new clan and war me ? I dont trust any one ( 2 mny bckstabbers @ )
Skadi kill u bcouse of lvl diff and skills ... put ur friend sharky to check them ... and gtfo from my thread

MagicElf

Banned
backstab what? u dismiss my member for no reason. sskadi never killed me not here not on dex br or dex ... we pvp skadi 2 days ago and we carpet them
and pls dont push it

Zranger FTW ! only with zranger u can see ppl on map or adrenaline

Aniana

teach ur member how to spk, if is retarded and don't have limits ... i will dismiss everyone who flame me, w/o give a fck about who is.
... maybe next time he'l think twice before flame a leader on @ chat thinking that is a joke
btw .. my goal @ this server is not to kill ur clan or smtg, ur not so important for us . open ur thread if u wanna prove smtg on forum

MagicElf

Banned
how can u kill us if u pr all the time :)))) but all the time
flame u ? u my friend dont know what flame is in this game if i start to flame u will be bad
u dismiss my member bcoz after ask u 10 times on clan chat to give CC he say only this : "aniana mancami-ai banana " only this ... this is not flame or smth this is pure joke and after u dismiss and ban from ts my member ...
and btw skadi is a scammer from last servers u can ask who u want .. he bot on server rush lvl then quit and sell for money :)

Last edited:

Aniana

... think I dont have a god sense of humor, maybe you'll be a better CL

Adeezah

PR moar

MagicElf

Banned
im not clan lider ... anarchy is :)
btw why u delete her from friends? she never flame, she never insult u or smth

Aniana

I have absolutely nothing with Oana, just delete all of ur members from friendlist ... except Athena ... is some bug i cant delete him

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Clans recruit 0
1 Clans recruit 0
U Clans recruit 0
M Clans recruit 0
3 Clans recruit 1

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom