Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Teh Official OMG WTF thread.

DeuX

Just this section is pretty much deadone, rest of the forum is actually quite alive. Also baby Victoria is over 10 weeks now, that's like 10 weeks ago was my last beauty sleep night.

killahjedi

Catalin pls give more info on that new Dex IL server

Roisin

We still be here. Just not much of an urge left for posting. (sheesh, never though I'd actually fuckin' say that)

DeuX

True

killahjedi

Anyone still playing here? Or playing L2 in general?

DeuX

Nah. Everyone moved on from L2. At least I just lurk around the forum from time to time.

killahjedi

I started L2 again back in March, found a nice x5 IL server, I'm playing there with some old Dex players from EK, IFC, WF. Tried Blade&Soul and Black Desert but they were meh..

DeuX

Can't dedicate myself to MMORPGS anymore because of my little girl. She doesn't give me spare time to play and when she actually gives me a time out I'm just ton tired to play lol

Kitsune

Wow, ten years...
All the ppl i met, knew. I wonder how is everyone now :)

BloodyAng3l

Some of us got married and have kids, some just on the verge of getting married.
Adult life. But most of us linger playing games.

I for one am hooked for Overwatch :D

DeuX

When I have time to play due to my little girl, is mostly on the PS4 nowadays. Wanted to build a new rig but i'll wait for her to grow so I can induce her the taste of the IT.

killahjedi

Turns out the IL server I was playin on it's corrupted as fuck lel

Kitsune

Kinda quit online gaming, not entirely tho. I still play GW2 time to time and some others, depending on the mood. I invested prety much into cycling and mountain trekking in the last 2-3 years, but since family and kid on the way the spare time became more like a luxury :)

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom