Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Teh Official OMG WTF thread.

DeuX

Kinda quit online gaming, not entirely tho. I still play GW2 time to time and some others, depending on the mood. I invested prety much into cycling and mountain trekking in the last 2-3 years, but since family and kid on the way the spare time became more like a luxury :)
Enjoy your sleep now. Trust me, I know. Nobody or nothing prepares you for what's coming, it's a marvellous and terrifying feeling at the same time. The moment you hold the baby for the first time on your arms is like everything else in the world doesn't matter anymore. However you'll start sleeping less and less till you walk around like a zombie lawl.

DeuX

DeuX

People move on...

Kitsune

I was looking through some of my old stuff and I found this: :)

killahjedi

>tfw you fuck up so bad something and the only thing you can do is pray to not get murdered by your boss and this autoplays in your head:

BloodyAng3l

Old players still alive and checking the forum, AWESOME!
Hello. I still have moments in which I ponder if to start playing L2 again and then I snap back to reality to see that L2 became another dungeon game :(

Kitsune

Don't realy know how nostalgia exactly works with our minds but it keeps bringing me back here time to time...

Roisin

Wow, ten years...
All the ppl i met, knew. I wonder how is everyone now :)
Oh lawd, my very first clanmate :O The flame of Elessar is still up and running it seems! :D

How the actual sh1t is everyone else doing? Miss you all.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom