Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Last movie you watched

Sere

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 6/10 didn't like it; acting was shitty, plot was shitty. Previous Spider Man movies were better imo.

DeuX

The Expendables 3 - 9/10 it was that good imo!

Sere

God's not Dead - 4/10. Just ur usual bullcrap movie about the existence of a supreme being or its lack thereof.

Sere

I was saying the same thing to an acquaitance. He told me it was really fun to watch with his friends, funny scenes and lines, hence, in his opinion, it was a good movie.

Sere

Divergent - 5/10 If you enjoyed Twilight and/or The Hunger Games then this is the movie for you. Otherwise stay clear of it.

Sere

Ninja Assassin - 7/10 (There's no real acting to speak of, but somehow I found it entertaining)

Shade

Also Guardians of the Galaxy - not as mind-bogglingly amazing as EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG SAYS IT IS/10

Sere

X-Men - Days of Future Past 6.5/10 ... maybe a 7/10. I did not enjoy it nearly as much as the other X-Men movies. It's ok to watch, especially if you liked the other ones from the franchise, but it's not that good. I remember it was being played at the same time as Godzilla and i thought to myself "maybe I should have went to see X-men instead of Godzilla"; good thing i did not. Godzilla 2014 trumps X-men Days of Future Past.

Sere

A talking tree and racoon .... the movie seems like a joke, judging from the trailer, but I'm gonna give it a try ....
... or not, AC3 not out yet :p

Last edited:

Bavanai

Lucy ... I just went there to see Scarlet's boobs/10
Me too and there were no more tickets left... So we watched Guardians of the Galaxy instead. 7/10 Not my cup of tea but for fans of this type of movie, I guess it's pretty good.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom