Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Last movie you watched

HellFire

Basically, a movie for people with that specific hobby. It's like Fast and Furious, anyone who's into cars will tell you it's the greatest thing on Earth. I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes of the first FaF movie, lol.
Just saw the reply. Well,While you do have a point and it does make sense it doesn't exactly make it a 10/10 movie despite the fact that I love bodybuilding just as much if not even more than my passion for IT,Pain and gain wasn't exactly a movie made to represent the sport itself.I just gave it a 7/10 because the Rock did have 3-4 funny lines and it had some degree of bodybuilding in it. Now Generation Iron is a bodybuilding oriented movie,everything in it represents the ups and downs of the sport,the life of a bodybuilder,now that's a hell of a movie that I'm looking forward to see,and if it won't live up to the expectation of being a 10/10 docudrama I won't give it a solid 10 just because it's a bodybuilding movie,if it's a 3/10 movie I'm going to rate it as a 3/10 movie. I love cars as well but I never liked Too fast too furious or w/e it's called,I only liked tokio drift when it came out. Other than that I'd give the franchise a solid 2/10. It was trash.

Had a sudden urge to watch prince of persia,again,lol. 8/10. The chick wasn't even that hot,butterface.

BloodyAng3l

Don Jon - 8 / 10 (was something new, liked the fact that it presented real life, at least close to it)
Premium Rush - 7.5 / 10 (light weight movie, the classic: the main character saves the day)
Ender's Game - 9 / 10 (did not read the book but I love the movie. Is had something new and the ending was above average, at least from my pov )

reanimatu

Dead in tombstone rolul principal Dany Trejo (actorul din machete)
Las vegas ( morgan freeman , robert de niro , michael douglas)
Man of steel (superman)

Anghe

NFS 7/10
Let's say I've seen worse movies made after video games. This one was a little predictable at first but had a few wtf moments towards the end.

Sere

Robocop (2014) - 3/10 (crappy remake of a kick-ass movie)

BloodyAng3l

The Amazing Spiderman 2 - 9 / 10
Awesome actors, awesome plot, great effects, osom overall. Forgot to mention, I'm a Spiderman fan.

Anghe

The Amazing Spiderman 2 - 9 / 10
Awesome actors, awesome plot, great effects, osom overall. Forgot to mention, I'm a Spiderman fan.
I disagree about the plot. It was mediocre imo but being a spidey fan myself I would give the movie an 8/10.
Can't wait to see Godzilla and the new X-Men.

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom