Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Last movie you watched

DeuX

The Hunger Games Catching Fire - 6/10, I felt asleep during the movie...

Bavanai

Gravity 9/10 it was awesome

Especially loved this scene with the womb allegory, where Ryan finally manages to return to the Russian orbiter.

Last edited:

Sere

The Book Thief - 6/10 (not a bad movie, but it's not worth the 2 hours+ watch; got a feeling that this is one of the cases where the book is actually better than the movie)

Sere

Pain and Gain - 2/10 (didn't have the patience to watch the shit till the end, not even till half-time; that voice, narrating what the people were doing "flexing muscles, injecting steroids" bla bla, was part of the fuckin reason this movie sucked big time, at least for me)

HellFire

I liked it,it wasn't great but hey,you don't get to see a bodybuilding oriented movie every now and then. I'd give it a 7/10

Bavanai

I liked it,it wasn't great but hey,you don't get to see a bodybuilding oriented movie every now and then. I'd give it a 7/10
Basically, a movie for people with that specific hobby. It's like Fast and Furious, anyone who's into cars will tell you it's the greatest thing on Earth. I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes of the first FaF movie, lol.

Astarteea

I liked the story. I couldn't believe someone actually did that.. I found it to be a very funny movie.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom