Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

connection error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosaic

I wanted a explanation to what i could do to stop this DC issue. All i see is offering about "let me get in to your pc and i fix it for you".
Im sorry but first of all thats NOT the most effected way to help the few hundred ppl with the same problem. Cause how kind it may sound, helping one by one on there personal pc is not as fast and effected as to make a post on how they suppose to do to fix it themselves. Or why not have both options about it if you belive its the best way? And you say this is a chat forum for ppl to spam on and not a place to support ppl...then hmmm why is all information about your updates, server openings, bug reports and so on on this forum? Why can not ppl get your home number if this is not a forum where you leave information?
But it do help if you would like to have a connection to someone elses pc and rooter.

And dont try give me the talk about the connection will end as soon someone closes the program or cut the connection, cause it dont. Its easy to make a proxy on that connection and keep it. To stop that you have to delete the program you used to start that connection from the start. But that still would leave small traces that a good programer easily can find to just reprogram to have his own little peek whole in to someones pc.
And if thats not bad enough no one knows whats in those files you link us to download to even get in to a server. That we players always know and take a risk, every time. BUT to add to that a updater thats not working and files you manually have to remake inside everyones pc sends alot of warning signs to me. I do not know what files you have, and im not about to open a program to read all of them to be sure there is not a file in there that more or less gives my pc and my personal life connected to it to anyone.
And i can not anywhere see a policy or any of its kind that this server and there GMs will be responsible for the problems opening a connection to them can result in. So when or if that would happen. All the problems the owner of that pc is responsible for. Can be anything from a little virus spreading info about what you like and dont like to the companies that do commercial, to being the rooter and provider of a server that spreads child penografic pages.....

So with that said its just good bye left. I really looked forward to play here and im sure i will miss alot of the ppl here. But no server, no matter who is playing on it. Is worth the risk the GM demands me to take. And no i aint accusing you for doing all i just said, i simply say i dont trust you enough to not do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E General Chat 17
D General Chat 2
O General Chat 1
G General Chat 0
M General Chat 0

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom