Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Symphy, cocalar style!

Chiar.Eu

why do you think i am on bot in pvp? any arguments? i see you can use your fingers only for 3 skills, rest is click. how can you say someone uses bot at pvp when you click skills with mouse? again another proud failure, go click moar skills, and add more bsoe on bars.
The sad part is that you get carpeted by this click-on-skills player, this should make you feel bad.

gigel

don't worry gigel rerolled from iss to another iss cause that's what TRUE FAILURES do.
i still play on gigel, i made the other iss mostly for lindvior. TRUE FAILURES rerolls to another class not on same anyway.

i wonder who rerolled to the new iss blbl..

le2: i also wonder who rerolled to char mmmmmmmm. now thats a true failure

The sad part is that you get carpeted by this click-on-skills player, this should make you feel bad.
any monkey can play tank, shadowcacat is perfect example, all he needs to do is aggro and thats what he does.

Last edited:

ShadowCrawl3r

Jijel how that an iss at pvp gives only Anhel touch on 1 player after that is on protect mode and run and turn to stone and spam draco pots?i don't see to many debuffs from an active iss :)) even without bot i click faster than you and i am more faster than that LOL tank TudOr so reroll more

gigel

Jijel how that an iss at pvp gives only Anhel touch on 1 player after that is on protect mode and run and turn to stone and spam draco pots?i don't see to many debuffs from an active iss :)) even without bot i click faster than you and i am more faster than that LOL tank TudOr so reroll more
you cant see to many details in pvp, you have to watch skill bars ..so you can carefuly click those skills

ShadowCrawl3r

I have enough time to see that you stay like a bush and not doing nothing dear Jijel. Gl taking hero with new reroll fail iss :D:D:D:D

gigel

I have enough time to see that you stay like a bush and not doing nothing dear Jijel. Gl taking hero with new reroll fail iss :D:D:D:D
no you dont have time dumbfuk. i dont play this game for hero, but if i get it, that will be on gigel

ShadowCrawl3r

really look on my fraps and if you play without bot sry you are a really loser iss :))). you just stay give angel touch turn to stone no debuff come on booter :)))

gigel

really look on my fraps and if you play without bot sry you are a really loser iss :))). you just stay give angel touch turn to stone no debuff come on booter :)))
you are the perfect example of monkey playing tank. i wont even bother explain what i did at siege. if you cant get it by your own, np, use bot card like other failures!

mucea

Banned
QQSUNTUNQQCALARQQQBLESSMOLOZQQQTREBSADAUREROLLPEALTISSQQQ
QQ More TRUE ISS FAILURE QQQQQQQ. Gigel wts longing over 9000kkkk he needs adena to oe his skills on his iss reroll. PRO ISS FAILURE REROLLING TO ANOTHER ISS. GM PLEASE ADD BLESS EPICS TO l2Dex store so gigel can stop qqq-ing about them. QQ More TRUE ISS FAILURE QQQQQQQ

gigel

QQ More TRUE ISS FAILURE QQQQQQQ. Gigel wts longing over 9000kkkk he needs adena to oe his skills on his iss reroll. PRO ISS FAILURE REROLLING TO ANOTHER ISS. GM PLEASE ADD BLESS EPICS TO l2Dex store so gigel can stop qqq-ing about them. QQ More TRUE ISS FAILURE QQQQQQQ
you act like a 12year old fat kid. you aer not funny at all

sym

~15? suffer more inside noob.. idiot ask him before write here,, was 6-7.,.. not my fault steljan beat me, btw,, if in l2 is 1 hero per month, mean rest of 123456 players are failers on their class? witch means u are a moar fail iss, if u need reroll on another race iss, only to hope u can win hero.. hahaha

gigel

~15? suffer more inside noob.. idiot ask him before write here,, was 6-7.,.. not my fault steljan beat me, btw,, if in l2 is 1 hero per month, mean rest of 123456 players are failers on their class? witch means u are a moar fail iss, if u need reroll on another race iss, only to hope u can win hero.. hahaha
you cant say anyone is fail since you admit you lose to everyone and get hero only by making cb with boxes

hi grandma,,,,,,

mucea

Banned
QQQBLESSMOLOZQQQSUNTUNISSFAILSIDAUREROLLPEALTISSQQQ
QQQ more GIGEL TRUE ISS FAILURE QQQ MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Warning Warning water levels in aden continent are rising to dangerous values due to gigel's 24/7 QQQ.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom