Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

New Server - Gracia Evolution x15

Kazama

Community Helper
Gracia Evolution
Powered by Lineage2Dex

First of all, we want to thank all the players in our community. Thanks to everyone who has ever played on L2Dex (lineage.ro)! Thank you for your support and help in becoming one of the oldest Lineage 2 community.

This year we are 15 years old!
For 15 years, we gave hundreds of hours of playing on our servers, always strive to please our players, were honest, fair and always tried to be open. We promise to remain so and always strive for the best ;)

On this significant date, we want to announce a new development vector for the project, we are creating our own unique chronicles - Gracia Evolution!
This is not just another server, it is the idea of a unified world on the project, with regular updates and constant work on it together with our community.

Gracia Evolution - chronicles that originate somewhere between the Gracia Final and Gracia Epilogue and will develop further in an alternative direction from the official version of the game. Some innovations will be borrowed from the new chronicles (High-Five / Classic), the other - on the contrary, will roll back some elements of the game to the state of earlier chronicles.
The main goal is the constant development of the game, just as it happened on the official servers, but at the same time we will strive not to lose the spirit of the Gracia chronicles.

Our goals:
  • Creating new, unique chronicles of the game, saving all the best and taking into account the mistakes of the official version of the game
  • Preservation of the style of European medieval fantasy
  • The balance of all classes while maintaining the unique features of the gameplay for each of them
  • Regular release of full updates every 2-3 months (Episode One, Episode Two etc ...)
  • Modernization and improvement of the game client, for the modern needs of the lineagers

What awaits you in Episode One:
  • Updating existing quests and entering new
  • Entering daily quests
  • Adding new locations and recycling old ones
  • Balancing classes. First of all it means the end of the total domination of the Kamael race
  • Daily and weekly global gaming events
  • Changes in the skills of castles and fortresses
  • Changes in the clan system

Alpha test
We encourage everyone to participate in the development of Gracia Evolution.
Perhaps you have ideas that you have always searched for on other servers but could not find. Or things that you would like to see with us. Take part in testing, present your ideas on the forum and in our discord channel.
There is enough time before the opening(pening will be in September), interesting ideas and wishes will be realized!

Lineage2Dex team,
follow the news!

Last edited:

RQuest

First, we give access to ppl who whant help, latter we open alpha for everyone, I announce this
and how it will work ?....Since there's no info about "Alpha recruit or whatever the way u'll call it ."

HellBlade

We nearing mid june, quite interested in testing it out, and expect info about alpha asap.

HellBlade

Any News?

Kazama

Community Helper
Any News?
+- this will be after Genesis start, for now we give only close access to ppl who help us with tests.
Now there is simply nothing to show, and early for everyone. Work has been done on the class balance, but the visual component, other game mechanics is still in the work

Last edited:

scavitza

Hello Kazama, i'm also very interested to test the alpha server (new kind of "beta", i like it), and i have a couple of great ideas for an extreme fun gameplay, would be nice some polls with the ideas i have. I understand that would be 15x the general rate, some kind of low-mid rate craft-PVP server. That would be amazing :)

Kazama

Community Helper
Hello Kazama, i'm also very interested to test the alpha server (new kind of "beta", i like it), and i have a couple of great ideas for an extreme fun gameplay, would be nice some polls with the ideas i have. I understand that would be 15x the general rate, some kind of low-mid rate craft-PVP server. That would be amazing :)
Hello, I think we start beta for all in first days of August. If u have ideas, you can create topic with it on general section here ;)

Pakahonta

Did you already had an test server?
Share some info about what and when, we are shaking :D

scavitza

I thought the beta test would be already on with almost full options:(:confused: until now.

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom