Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

New Server - Gracia Evolution x15

HellBlade

Riku

And now week later.
When it will be close to 27 alpha will be one day before beta?
Please have patience. We sleep for 5-6 hours every day in order to prepare the server as quickly as possible.
We do not want to give you a raw and low-quality product. There are many changes and not always everything goes as smoothly as we would like.

Don't worry. There will be enough time to test everything on Alpha and then on Beta.

Kazama

Community Helper
And now week later.

When it will be close to 27 alpha will be one day before beta?
That's why better wait official announce with dates. And if you quote me, quote all message. Read the first line ;)

I will give approximate dates.

Opening will be 13 September
Alpha start ~20 August. On Alpha u can check game client, changes on game mechanics etc. But not all be ready like game shop, custom events etc. On Alpha we need test from players on game stability crashes etc.
Beta start 10 September. On Beta all be 100% like on grand opening but with OBT shops/services. =)

scavitza

Wait, why?
It's the new kind of fun for at least, let's say, 4-5 years already, giving you a good reason to farm custom made mobs with nice drop/spoil/exp, items? You just need some good imagination. Pretty sure of that :biggrin::D
P.S. I got a solution to put a 2007 Microsoft Word file with the perfect L2 Exp curve :) Downlad it and extract it ;)

Attachments

HellBlade

Smart Idea to use Destruction Tombstone as base for the attribute stones :thumbsup:

Trunks

Hi, I was wondering if there is any incentive for people who have played dex before and spent alot of $ on donations. previously server only lasted for fun 2 month max. It is hard being a USA player trying to have fun in my timezone. Will GM make good incentive for my crew to come back to play?

Pakahonta

Hi, I was wondering if there is any incentive for people who have played dex before and spent alot of $ on donations. previously server only lasted for fun 2 month max. It is hard being a USA player trying to have fun in my timezone. Will GM make good incentive for my crew to come back to play?
Wow, thats like bum asking for helping hand.

Kazama

Community Helper
Welcome back. You can use your old Master Account and if you realy before support us and buy TODs, then you already have a good discount on the web panel. Otherwise, everyone starts on equal terms, we do not give bonuses and do not allocate any clans or solo players.
As for the time zone, we always try to find a compromise, as people play on our servers not only from Europe but also from South and North America.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom