Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Wiki Character Skill Updates

Kaax

dude, you already have 1h d/s from newbie guide. relax
I'm plenty relaxed thanks. Newbie buffer is irrelevant to my comment. Sometimes I main BD but as it is there is no incentive to play BD/SWS and dancing every 2 min is a drag. Just a small quality of life thing

Volovic

Would you consider making songs and dances a 5 min duration? Might make maining an sws or bd better?
Yes it also makes it easier to box them but people are going to anyway...
Btw good idea. Why not make 5 min D/S from players?

Black&White

I'm plenty relaxed thanks. Newbie buffer is irrelevant to my comment. Sometimes I main BD but as it is there is no incentive to play BD/SWS and dancing every 2 min is a drag. Just a small quality of life thing
Ok, if BD is your main - you can enchant dances on time. +30 time = 4 min 45 sec.
I don't wanna see 5 min dances here. It ruins mana management in pvp/pve.

Kaax

Ok, if BD is your main - you can enchant dances on time. +30 time = 4 min 45 sec.
I don't wanna see 5 min dances here. It ruins mana management in pvp/pve.
I definitely get your point about mana management, however I think with these skill additions/changes it will not be an issue anyway.

Perfect Rhythm - When using Deadly Strike there is a chance to get Perfect Rythm (trigger). Available from level 79.

Perfect Rythm (trigger) - MP cost for using dances / songs reduced by 90%. Reuse delay: 10 seconds.

Enchanting is fine and good but if all the planets and stars align and you manages to have an active both sws and bd in the same party (ofc this is unlikely on a pvt server) and their skills are aren't enchanted to the same level everything gets out of sync anyway and mp management goes down the toilet anyway.

scavitza

I definitely get your point about mana management, however I think with these skill additions/changes it will not be an issue anyway.

Perfect Rhythm - When using Deadly Strike there is a chance to get Perfect Rythm (trigger). Available from level 79.

Perfect Rythm (trigger) - MP cost for using dances / songs reduced by 90%. Reuse delay: 10 seconds.

Enchanting is fine and good but if all the planets and stars align and you manages to have an active both sws and bd in the same party (ofc this is unlikely on a pvt server) and their skills are aren't enchanted to the same level everything gets out of sync anyway and mp management goes down the toilet anyway.
Perfectly good point ! :) And also to avoid unnecessary boxes: i would recommend to put some key buffs at the NPC (except the prophecies and some 3'rd buffs for the small lvl characters), meaning: cat/horse buffs and same with dwarfs buffs (i'm a living dwarf and don't get upset on this), and make them be available for both: player and summoner. All the buffs available for the player from npc should be equally available for the summoner (pet, summon, vitamin pet, etc.) !!!

This is just about good boxes server management, and happy players and farmers! :a7:

I saw you had, once on an interlude server, also NPC Hot Springs optimum lvl 4 buffs for both players and pets/summons. Well, i think this could be optional, but we wouldn't say no :tongue:;)

scavitza

Anyway, i would have an even more insane idea: Since the dwarf is a weak class on this Chronicle, make the cat/horse buffs and HS 4 lvl buffs available for them from the npc buffer :D
Well, partial true, partial joking, but, well, "never say no", maybe it's a good point of view :a11:

scavitza

Did you know that all buffs you receive also applies to your summon?

something like this?

seems like you did not play at alpha at all ;)
Ok , please read all i wrote, not just 1 part :D And this, i think will be the paid option. You will see the difference. And yes, i played. The "aditional" buffs don't go on your summon. I checked ... right now :)

Black&White

Ok , please read all i wrote, not just 1 part :D And this, i think will be the paid option. You will see the difference. And yes, i played. The "aditional" buffs don't go on your summon. I checked ... right now :)
probably I did something wrong...

boa

Victory of Paagrio - Does not replace other profecies and chant of victory.
Can you please confirm that this means a party with a Domi and an EvaSaint can have both buffs Powa and Vop on at the same time?

[MISTER]

That's why you have a EE/SE in your party anyway. For cases like that. Having 5 min dance/song will reduce even more the amount of people that will play bd/sws. I don't want 5 min dances/songs because server will be full of boxes. We need active bd/sws as well. If you make them even more irelevant, you can say goodbye to active players on these classes.

[MISTER]

Can you please confirm that this means a party with a Domi and an EvaSaint can have both buffs Powa and Vop on at the same time?
I think it means that if I have COV and you use VOP, I will still have COV. Same applies to POWA. Not sure what will happen if you have VOP and the EE uses POWA. Will it replace the VOP?? I guess we will find out next week on Beta.

H1rosh1ma

Sacrifice to Pa'agrio
- Consumes 4000 HP. For 5 minutes inflicts self debuff which blocks HP recovery by 70%. Increases critical rate when using a sword / spears / blunt / Fist by 30. Increases resistance to buffs cancel by 40%. Cooldown 5 min. Available from level 74.
Will this skill be available in oly as well?

Riku

VoP will not stack with other prophecies.
If you have VoP and get any prophecy -> VoP disappears.
If you have any prophecy and get VoP -> nothing happens.

Will this skill be available in oly as well?
sure

And still, no cat and HS buffs :D Buff bonus :D
We are not planned to add buffs from Hot Springs to the priest.
Also buffs from Queen/Seraphim are too strong for early game, but we want to avoid unnecessary "boxes". So there will be some way to receive this buffs later, not from the start. We are still discussing possible solutions.

Ziva

Community Helper
I changed description to not make more confusions about VOP.

Victory of Paagrio - Does not replace other prophecies nor chant of victory. (POW > VOP that means if you have POW you don't get VOP, but if you have VOP and EE gives you POW it will overwrite VOP)

Aunch

I changed description to not make more confusions about VOP.

Victory of Paagrio - Does not replace other prophecies nor chant of victory. (POW > VOP that means if you have POW you don't get VOP, but if you have VOP and EE gives you POW it will overwrite VOP)
good

iSF

You change and add so much skills like High Five, but "Death Spike" still consumes Cursed Bone - maybe u will fix like in HF?)

scavitza

You change and add so much skills like High Five, but "Death Spike" still consumes Cursed Bone - maybe u will fix like in HF?)
The spell says clearly: "A powerful dark magic attack created by the means of throwing a cursed bone" You need a cursed bone to do it, obviously ! It's ok :)
What's not ok, is that this dark magic attack, should be more powerful than any other spell because uses an actual physical object fully charged with dark energy, should be almost as powerful as CDL. If a normal spell has at lvl 74, 108 power added to m-atk, this one should have something like twice the power, 216 power added to m-atk. And that would make logical story-game sense :)

scavitza

The spell says clearly: "A powerful dark magic attack created by the means of throwing a cursed bone" You need a cursed bone to do it, obviously ! It's ok :)
What's not ok, is that this dark magic attack, should be more powerful than any other spell because uses an actual physical object fully charged with dark energy, should be almost as powerful as CDL. If a normal spell has at lvl 74, 108 power added to m-atk, this one should have something like twice the power, 216 power added to m-atk. And that would make logical story-game sense :)
Necroes goes imba? Good for them, they are nice and deserve it :giggle: ;) Not only them, any other character who uses this spell (any dark magic character, would be nice on orcs too), that would be nice :D

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kazama Server Info 0

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom