Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Wiki Character Skill Updates

Licha

We made additional tests, and made changes to the following skills, we remind you that skills can be changes till beta start
- Sacrifice to Pa'agrio - Consumes 4000 HP. For 5 minutes inflicts self debuff which blocks HP recovery by 70%. Increases critical rate when using a sword / spears / blunt / Fist by 30. Increases resistance to buffs cancel by 40%. Cooldown 5 min. Available from level 74.
- Major Heal (Prophet) - skill deleted
- Touch of Eva - duration reduced to 8 seconds
- Assassination changed the skill enchanting branches. In the first branch, the critical attack power from the back has been increased to 15% (with maximum enchant). In the second branch, the chance of a lethal attack is increased to 10% and the chance of critical to 15% (at maximum enchant)
that's better. good idea

scavitza

For dwarfs i would recommend a passive weapon master skill which increase p-atk by max 300 points and some crt. rate or crt damage to a max skill level on sec profession (something like weapon master lvl 60 at lvl 74) on any kind of weapon would use. It should be a weapon master user: since he can craft any kind of weapon also should test use any kind of weapon, to see if it works properly. Just a thought ;)

Henta1

Thanks to everyone for the comments, and for your opinion. Before the beta there may still be changes.
how about making Moonlight Sentinel more relevant? I think this is a very useless class

Gathu

how about making Moonlight Sentinel more relevant? I think this is a very useless class
It seems to me better to forget the Ghost Sentinel, it is much weaker than all the bows, and the fact that they gave it is not enough.

Riku

We are happy with how all archers look now.

It seems to me better to forget the Ghost Sentinel, it is much weaker than all the bows, and the fact that they gave it is not enough.
The Ghost Sentinel has received the strongest buff from among all of archers. We think that it looks pretty interesting.

H1rosh1ma

It's rather nice how every class has received a buff that makes them useful in their own way and i'm really curious how the players will react to party compositions regarding pvp/pve and olympiads, especially when The patch borrows lots of features from freya/h5, because there has always been a hate towards certain classes that were not prefered by players to even be taken into consideration.

rbg

well...1st problem about tanks - its 83 charges
this update totally change playstyle. in "normal" - u must take dmg for charges, now - u must deal dmg. so i have some questions:
1) how i must play @ oly? 30% of all fights about how to charge ur icon. some enemies - u cant reach em, but they hit you. so u can charge icon and try to kill him. with this update - zero chances:(
2) imo - u just want all partys stop using oop tanks...but icon not a problem, problem is party ud. rework it! something like "if tank leave party - ud doesnt work (pdef mdef bonuses cancels from all party)"
and about profs:
pala - its ok
da - 15 sec...champion/neckl/refresh reduce cd? if yes - its too strong
sk - tons of changes QQ de need some boost!
tk - W T F its unkillable machine. tk always was strong, but now its amagad. party tol @ lvl 78? WUT? ms bonus from charge? W T F? its too strong op shit

Black&White

some enemies - u cant reach em, but they hit you. so u can charge icon and try to kill him. with this update - zero chances:(
Just curious. How did you plan to charge icon on gracia final against enemies who don't hit you? Use party UD and hit phoenix? That's the only way I see.

Riku

well...1st problem about tanks - its 83 charges
this update totally change playstyle. in "normal" - u must take dmg for charges, now - u must deal dmg. so i have some questions:
1) how i must play @ oly? 30% of all fights about how to charge ur icon. some enemies - u cant reach em, but they hit you. so u can charge icon and try to kill him. with this update - zero chances:(
2) imo - u just want all partys stop using oop tanks...but icon not a problem, problem is party ud. rework it! something like "if tank leave party - ud doesnt work (pdef mdef bonuses cancels from all party)"
and about profs:
pala - its ok
da - 15 sec...champion/neckl/refresh reduce cd? if yes - its too strong
sk - tons of changes QQ de need some boost!
tk - W T F its unkillable machine. tk always was strong, but now its amagad. party tol @ lvl 78? WUT? ms bonus from charge? W T F? its too strong op shit
We didn't plan to change partyUD mechanics, but it will be more expensive to get +15 skill.
Insane Crusher base cooldown is 15 seconds, so champion/renewal/refresh/tezza/valakas reduces cooldown.
SK will get some changes later, probably at episode 2. We are still thinking about it.
TK was already nerfed (duration of TOE reduced from 10 to 8 seconds). At the moment we are completely satisfied with TK.
And I didn't get what do you mean "lvl78 party tol". Touch of Eva is 83 skill. (picture was wrong, already changed)

Please, do not look at selective changes, try to see the whole picture.

H1rosh1ma

How often do you plan to make big changes regarding classes and their impact pvp or pve wise and what should we expect of it?
What are you aiming for? Creating a better pvp environment? Easier farm for any class, not just The usual ones? What should we expect of it?

scavitza

How often do you plan to make big changes regarding classes and their impact pvp or pve wise and what should we expect of it?
What are you aiming for? Creating a better pvp environment? Easier farm for any class, not just The usual ones? What should we expect of it?
Interesting point of view, i'm curious too :D

Riku

In general, we see the project as more balanced and polished chronicles between Gracia Final and Gracia Epilogue.
We do not plan to make frequent changes in class skills.

H1rosh1ma

As stated above, by others, is there any chance of boosting the crafter class as well?

scavitza

In the near future - no. We already have a lot of changes.
But it is quite possible later.
It's ok, thinks works fine until now, taking in consideration my recommendations also :)
Anyway: Found a BUG with a skill on dwarfs: for artisans at lvl 24 should also take the "weight limit lvl 2 (triple the weight limit)" just like the spoiler, and here doesn't have it until lvl 46 when takes the last one "weight limit lvl 3 (quadruple the weight limit)".

H1rosh1ma

Any chance on giving subclasses lvl 85 from episode 1?
For e ample, there are people that would like to play certain classes that arent needed for daily quests, instances, raids etc. such as some nukers, domi and others

Grimser

Looks interesting, and what about add spoil to maestro? :) Or merje this to classes in one:giggle:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kazama Server Info 0

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom