Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Wiki Character Skill Updates

Black&White

Mage cancel works like gm command //-5 buffs... No way to avoid being canceled. Seems like ur "NCsoft" package doesn't work properly.
haha, welcome to retail server.

He's broken for olympiad. He is good in olympiad by default, but with added Empower and Wild Magic, transform with high power nuke and it's also holy, with surrender to holy, whilst in his kit have holy weapon... Mkey, full buff mage with POF... but wait... having trouble surviving? Meh, here take a bishop heal... /facepalm
Yes, Hierophant was one of the best oly farmers at GF, but it was so strong because of it survivability. WM, Emp, surrender holy (lol x1) and holy weapon (lol x2) are not so important for this class. I mean they are nice, but not mandatory. But major heal and +20% life from POV looks really strong.
Anyway new destro will eat this shit in 2 hits :roflmao:

HellBlade

Can you give any arguments?
ehm.... in what world would it be viable to have an Party mystic immunity of 10 sec duration and 15 sec delay(can be reduced and can be used twice in a seed) ?
Seems illogical would rather get rid of all debuffs xD
And tell me exactly why would you give one of the already strongest classes(Titan) easier access to the most powerful melee buff in L2?

Black&White

ehm.... in what world would it be viable to have an Party mystic immunity of 10 sec duration and 15 sec delay(can be reduced and can be used twice in a seed) ?
Seems illogical would rather get rid of all debuffs xD
lmao, do you know about skills like: Steal, Cancel, Aggression, Slow etc. All this shit can control tank's charges.
As I can see the chance of trigger seed with tribunal is ~ 40%. So you need 6-7 uses to raise lvl up to 3. 1 use is + - 2 sec. So 12-14 sec you must nonstop use Tribunal and nothing else. There is a lot of time for mages to use cancel.
Also this is -1 useful slot in party. Yea you have immunity, maybe perma immunity. But you have 2-3 DD instead of 3-4. I wanna see how you will use in real game this "imballanced" Eva's Templar haha

most powerful melee buff in L2?
Self "Seal of Limit" = most powerful melee buff in L2. Ok, I see... They should add this shit as a passive skill for all melee classes if it is so imballanced, right?
Orcs always have ability to use limits before the start of olympiad. Nothing changes... But yea, in daily fights it is a little bit more comfortable now.

#delete major heal from prophet

Last edited:

RQuest

For me all those edits must be deleted ( PP Changes Major Heal/ PP Summoning WTF ?! , Party Mystic immunity , Trigger seed by Tribunal/ Judgment , Self Limit" With Extra HP DROP",
Gracia Final is good on it self ... Stop try kill the game for the EMPEROR SAKE !!!!!
I still have the opinion ... All STAFF "not only from dex "I'm generalizing" Never played L2 before .
of all the edits ... The only one I agree with is Sweep Festival. Apart from that all are wasted time and time wasted modifying them just like Giran Harbor .
(Sorry for bad english)

Kazama

Community Helper
For me all those edits must be deleted ( PP Changes Major Heal/ PP Summoning WTF ?! , Party Mystic immunity , Trigger seed by Tribunal/ Judgment , Self Limit" With Extra HP DROP",
Gracia Final is good on it self ... Stop try kill the game for the EMPEROR SAKE !!!!!
I still have the opinion ... All STAFF "not only from dex "I'm generalizing" Never played L2 before .
of all the edits ... The only one I agree with is Sweep Festival. Apart from that all are wasted time and time wasted modifying them just like Giran Harbor .
(Sorry for bad english)
This is not Gracia Final, and we told about this in May. We told that we will create our own product. So if you expect see here next standard gracia server, do not waste your time and ours =)

RQuest

This is not Gracia Final, and we told about this in May. We told that we will create our own product. So if you expect see here next standard gracia server, do not waste your time and ours =)
Even for be an staff need at least have good sense And know how to argue. thing that clearly you are not used to

Kazama

Community Helper
Even for be an staff need at least have good sense And know how to argue. thing that clearly you are not used to
Why argue? We need facts tests, balancing. Seeing a custom here, everyone will now begin to invent their own l2. The team has enough common sense and experience. We can listen to opinions if they are reasonable and make changes. But do not change the whole concept.

RQuest

Why argue? We need facts tests, balancing. Seeing a custom here, everyone will now begin to invent their own l2. The team has enough common sense and experience. We can listen to opinions if they are reasonable and make changes. But do not change the whole concept.
It just shows that ... common sense you don't have! And that my opinion of all staff in general was correct.
I've typed whole thing what i think is wrong and u focus only "Gracia Final part" .

Kazama

Community Helper
It just shows that ... common sense you don't have! And that my opinion of all staff in general was correct.
I've typed whole thing what i think is wrong and u focus only "Gracia Final part" .
Hey, easy. We open this topic in pre-beta for discusiung. But no need to get personal.
Everyone has an own opinion.

RQuest

Hey, easy. We open this topic in pre-beta for discusiung. But no need to get personal.
Everyone has an own opinion.
There's nothing personal beside way u speak ... Get mad with 2 words I love it !
Have a good day .

HellBlade

lmao, do you know about skills like: Steal, Cancel, Aggression, Slow etc. All this shit can control tank's charges.
As I can see the chance of trigger seed with tribunal is ~ 40%. So you need 6-7 uses to raise lvl up to 3. 1 use is + - 2 sec. So 12-14 sec you must nonstop use Tribunal and nothing else. There is a lot of time for mages to use cancel.
Also this is -1 useful slot in party. Yea you have immunity, maybe perma immunity. But you have 2-3 DD instead of 3-4. I wanna see how you will use in real game this "imballanced" Eva's Templar haha

Self "Seal of Limit" = most powerful melee buff in L2. Ok, I see... They should add this shit as a passive skill for all melee classes if it is so imballanced, right?
Orcs always have ability to use limits before the start of olympiad. Nothing changes... But yea, in daily fights it is a little bit more comfortable now.

#delete major heal from prophet
You joking right?
You must be, no one is dumb enough to ignore that you can Pre-fight stack eva's seed by Tribunal on your own pet or other PPL pets/summons, and and a single seed can lead to using the buff twice, ignoring how strong debuffs landrate is in GF is quite illogical.

Seal isn't most powerful melee buff in L2 as it is an Doomlord Skill, Frenzy is the most powerfull and letting titan always pre use it a the touch of a button is as insane as it take, pre frenzy on full buff require specific equipment, buffs sequence and skill use which take some time and can definitelly be considered a players tactic, This self instant Low Seal for Titan is pretty retard and not see it might be even more......

Last edited:

Nawy

since u need play with full setup (BD SWS OL etc ) steal and cancel is not a problem but now when stun debuffs agression become useless all game lose ''essence'' Doombringer is useless warlord is useless Overlord is Useless all this shit become useles when u have perma mystic imunity for all party .

Black&White

since u need play with full setup (BD SWS OL etc ) steal and cancel is not a problem but now when stun debuffs agression become useless all game lose ''essence'' Doombringer is useless warlord is useless Overlord is Useless all this shit become useles when u have perma mystic imunity for all party .
This is bullshit. Today we tested with friends Touch of Eva in "real circumstances".
And as a result 2 MM can totally delete TK from the pvp. This is a trigger, so it goes before the Dance/Song and cancel works extremelly good against it. 1-3 cancel and Eva's Will disappears.
If we talking about setup with 2 TK against 3 cancel mage - maybe Touch of Eva will apear more often, idk. But 1 TK is useless against mage party (or party with slb).
And btw, any cancelstick can also delete TK from PVP.

RQuest

This is bullshit. Today we tested with friends Touch of Eva in "real circumstances".
And as a result 2 MM can totally delete TK from the pvp. This is a trigger, so it goes before the Dance/Song and cancel works extremelly good against it. 1-3 cancel and Eva's Will disappears.
If we talking about setup with 2 TK against 3 cancel mage - maybe Touch of Eva will apear more often, idk. But 1 TK is useless against mage party (or party with slb).
And btw, any cancelstick can also delete TK from PVP.
go home you're drunk

Licha

I support the same opinion.

Black&White

Guys, you are so smart, I'm so retarded...
But can somebody make a video how to make permanent Touch of Eva with 1 Eva's Templar? I can't understand how did you do that.
If somebody make a video with permanent Touch of Eva I will not say a single word before the server starts. At least 120 seconds non stop buff please. One d/s. It should not be hard, right?

Kazama

Community Helper
We made additional tests, and made changes to the following skills, we remind you that skills can be changes till beta start
- Sacrifice to Pa'agrio - Consumes 4000 HP. For 5 minutes inflicts self debuff which blocks HP recovery by 70%. Increases critical rate when using a sword / spears / blunt / Fist by 30. Increases resistance to buffs cancel by 40%. Cooldown 5 min. Available from level 74.
- Major Heal (Prophet) - skill deleted
- Touch of Eva - duration reduced to 8 seconds
- Assassination changed the skill enchanting branches. In the first branch, the critical attack power from the back has been increased to 15% (with maximum enchant). In the second branch, the chance of a lethal attack is increased to 10% and the chance of critical to 15% (at maximum enchant)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kazama Server Info 0

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom