Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Wiki Character Skill Updates

Kazama

Community Helper
Any chance on giving subclasses lvl 85 from episode 1?
For e ample, there are people that would like to play certain classes that arent needed for daily quests, instances, raids etc. such as some nukers, domi and others
We plan make this at start, but don't sure that we have time for this. Mb we make it for Episode Two

Looks interesting, and what about add spoil to maestro? :) Or merje this to classes in one:giggle:
Not on Episode one =) Maybe on next update

H1rosh1ma

We plan make this at start, but don't sure that we have time for this. Mb we make it for Episode Two
OK. I asked because to be succesful on hunting rbs/ farming instances and considering The changes you guys have done, you cant really main certain classes for oly / pvp and other activities, so being able to add a subclass which you can get to 85 and use it for instances might diversify classes on the server.

Black&White

OK. I asked because to be succesful on hunting rbs/ farming instances and considering The changes you guys have done, you cant really main certain classes for oly / pvp and other activities, so being able to add a subclass which you can get to 85 and use it for instances might diversify classes on the server.
You think sub lvl 80 is not enough for farm? Or you want to pvp on subclass?
Sub skills in gracia final makes main class much better in pvp.

H1rosh1ma

Nah, im just thinking that, considering the changes, everybody will play warriors(duelist, gk, titan), tanks and hella lot of boxes for farming.
Many classes will be forgotten and things like olympiads/sieges/tw/forts wont be as fun.
Or stuff like having a Main for oly and sub for open pvps etc.
Im stating such facts because its a custom made server and we its possible to make it happen.

Black&White

Nah, im just thinking that, considering the changes, everybody will play warriors(duelist, gk, titan), tanks and hella lot of boxes for farming.
pff, mages at GF was better than kamael-squad fighters at endgame. now when kamaels dead mages are OP as fuck

H1rosh1ma

pff, mages at GF was better than kamael-squad fighters at endgame. now when kamaels dead mages are OP as fuck
Indeed they are, but, repeating myself, im not talking about the organised CP play style, im talking about the usual players that are, from my pov, The ones that keep the server alive. (big clans and cps are very unstable and transitory from sv to sv)
Rarely do we see on any low to mid rate server, especially ones that lack a real npc buffer, random created nuker parties that manage to get a good grind on good spots and instances.
Nukers are less prefered because of that and are usualy lone wolves that farm with their boxes on their back.
Thus im stating that The server will be a fighter based one with very little active suport as main players and because of that some classes will suffer.
How many UNboxed(active) bd/sws/wc/even rechargers will we see running around looking for parties?
And things will be fine... Till 75..till 78...80...but when spots get harder, so will creating a party with boxed buffers dressed in B/A grades surviving instances and raids and whatnot.
See my point, now?

Black&White

Indeed they are, but, repeating myself, im not talking about the organised CP play style, im talking about the usual players that are, from my pov, The ones that keep the server alive. (big clans and cps are very unstable and transitory from sv to sv)
Rarely do we see on any low to mid rate server, especially ones that lack a real npc buffer, random created nuker parties that manage to get a good grind on good spots and instances.
Nukers are less prefered because of that and are usualy lone wolves that farm with their boxes on their back.
Thus im stating that The server will be a fighter based one with very little active suport as main players and because of that some classes will suffer.
How many UNboxed(active) bd/sws/wc/even rechargers will we see running around looking for parties?
And things will be fine... Till 75..till 78...80...but when spots get harder, so will creating a party with boxed buffers dressed in B/A grades surviving instances and raids and whatnot.
See my point, now?
Not really. Always on any servers support-classes are less than dd classes. What is the difference at this server?

Black&White

It's higher rate. You have lots of buffs from The Guide. Easier to run around with boxes.
Guide havent 76+ buffs. So you need at least prophecy for comfortable farm. So EE/SE/WC/PP are useful. BD/SWS maybe are not so necessary, but anyway I can't see the problem.

boa

Heart of Paagrio - Now it is a trigger.
Can you please explain how this change affects the skill?
In game Heart of Paagrio is still an active skill that needs to be cast.
Doesn't seem to be any change from the original skill.

Volovic

Can you please explain how this change affects the skill?
In game Heart of Paagrio is still an active skill that needs to be cast.
Doesn't seem to be any change from the original skill.
How I understand trigger this is active skill that consume MP every tick.
Like vicious stance

Riku

How I understand trigger this is active skill that consume MP every tick.
Like vicious stance
Not really. Triggers are skills that, when used, activate other skills. And at example great fury (triggered from burning chop). Also at HF effects from triggers has their own slots (separate from 24 buffs).

In case with Heart of Pa'agrio there is a inaccuracy in description. We did not change skill mechanic, but we have changed effect type from this skill to "effect from trigger".
In simple words - it no longer occupies the main buff slot but goes to the line of triggers.

boa

Not really. Triggers are skills that, when used, activate other skills. And at example great fury (triggered from burning chop). Also at HF effects from triggers has their own slots (separate from 24 buffs).

In case with Heart of Pa'agrio there is a inaccuracy in description. We did not change skill mechanic, but we have changed effect type from this skill to "effect from trigger".
In simple words - it no longer occupies the main buff slot but goes to the line of triggers.
Thx for clearing that up, indeed it was misleading.
Although i must admit turning it into a genuine triggered skill would have been really interesting :D

Kaax

Would you consider making songs and dances a 5 min duration? Might make maining an sws or bd better?
Yes it also makes it easier to box them but people are going to anyway...

Black&White

Would you consider making songs and dances a 5 min duration? Might make maining an sws or bd better?
Yes it also makes it easier to box them but people are going to anyway...
dude, you already have 1h d/s from newbie guide. relax

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kazama Server Info 0

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom