Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Important Full server Description Interlude x50

ramonxd

Perfect. it is working I forgot once you active PA it activates on every single character thanks for fixing the description on it.
I will let you know if I find any more errors

mpraskas

Third class transfer - 400 Black Halisha's Mark

Every server that i joined and had this feature, it was just impossible to get 400 halisha marks the first week. If halisha marks are tradable, even worse, since people will farm them all day just to sell them, while someone is just struggling to get his own 400......
Imagine 200-300 people on a small place like shrines of loyalty trying to steal lasthit on the mobs, it's just torture

KPOB6

Third class transfer - 400 Black Halisha's Mark

Every server that i joined and had this feature, it was just impossible to get 400 halisha marks the first week. If halisha marks are tradable, even worse, since people will farm them all day just to sell them, while someone is just struggling to get his own 400......
Imagine 200-300 people on a small place like shrines of loyalty trying to steal lasthit on the mobs, it's just torture
farm adena and buy it, whats the problem?

mpraskas

farm adena and buy it, whats the problem?
The problem is that subclass is something EVERYONE needs in order to play the game properly, and it is very inconvenient for someone who is not botting to not be given a free (or easy) way to get subclass. As I said, imagine 300 people on the same spot hitting the same 20 mobs. With your way of thinking, let's just remove everything and just farm adena and buy stuff... That's not the way to play to game man, since the want to add a quest on subclass (even a small quest), there should be enough space for everyone to farm it, it's simple logic

Kazama

Community Helper
Add info in first post about Premium Account

After purchasing Premium Account you need make full relogin, mb twice. If you see gold frame on you lvl, than you PA is activiated.
Premium account works on all characters in game account

PA gives:
  • +30% Exp/SP
  • +30% Adena/SealStones (Amount)
  • 100 Loyalty Points in 10 min when you chracter online

For Loyalty Points you can buy some useful staff

KPOB6

Add info in first post about Premium Account

After purchasing Premium Account you need make full relogin, mb twice. If you see gold frame on you lvl, than you PA is activiated.
Premium account works on all characters in game account

PA gives:
  • +30% Exp/SP
  • +30% Adena/SealStones (Amount)
  • 100 Loyalty Points in 10 min when you chracter online

For Loyalty Points you can buy some useful staff

когда будет информация по олимпу?полная

slayther

Если успею, постараться завтра дать тему. Оли через 2 недели после старта сервера
Ограничение по заточке +6 на оли будет?

Dietmar

Great job guys, it looks promising.
Quick question. Will dual-boxing be allowed, and how many boxes per PC if yes?

Appreciate it.

Dietmar

D Dietmar , 9 boxes and no limits on Oly
Thanks for the reply, apologies for the question. I now see that it was already asked on the previous page.
Appreciate the response.

Cheers!

Andrew

[QUOTE = "Kazama, post: 63955, membro: 9891"]
, 9 caixas e sem limites para Oly
[/ CITAR] dual box em oly esta permitido?

Pater

Donations on midrate server? Lmao big nope from me. Goodbye

KPOB6

Donations on midrate server? Lmao big nope from me. Goodbye
how do u think servers like that should survive?
to my mind, pa+some misc isnt critical donation, even A grade equip one week later after opening

Pater

I was observing this server critically and found this fare very fair :) No p2w cause no bless scrolls - thats good. And seems like you can buy PA later for adena by exchanginh for ToD of you are super-principled player.
Premium account probably means extra % on drops,spoil,adenas etc etc. I dont think you realize how big deal this. People who will pay money will farm almost double as fast than you. Good luck keeping up with them. I'm ok with donations in low and mid rate servers as long as they are only for cosmetics (hats,skins etc). The moment i read that you get premium account by donating im already gone. If i wanted to play on p2w fest i would find a x9000 server not a midrate server. Have fun.

Dahaka1

"Now atk speed / cst speed does not affect on reuse delay of skills. The rollback speed is affected only by the buff, passive skills of the character and epic jewelry. "

Does this mean that it won't matter if you use rsk. haste for frenzy/zealot etc. ?
You will have the same re-use time as if you open frenzy with your 2h sword as well as with a rsk. haste dagger ?

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom