Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Skill enchantment is bugged

Dietmar

Hello,

At maximum level, the skill enchant for higher enchantment levels is extremely low.
It seems that the server is built for level 85 skill enchant success rates, instead of level 80.
Please look into it.

Thank you

scavitza

Hello,

At maximum level, the skill enchant for higher enchantment levels is extremely low.
It seems that the server is built for level 85 skill enchant success rates, instead of level 80.
Please look into it.

Thank you
I agree with that, it's seems so :( Need to be corrected for Interlude ;)

Dietmar

But here u can farm bogs. In other servers you can't (IL)
Still does not make it right to have 20%~ chance at +16 when a skill goes to +30. You will have 1% for +20? you'll spend hundreds, maybe thousands of mastery codex for just one skill. No disrespect intended, but it's game-breaking.

Streeter

I think the enchant is fine. I spent also lots of books to make few skills +9 and normally I stop around 9/12 with bogs for basic skills and then try with mastery maybe to go +15 .The 3rd class are insane to enchant,I spent more than 10 on a skill and i got +4 max but they suppose to be like that. I don`t want to see oe skills to be honest and I m speaking as a necro who can gain a lot from this. It s still interlude 50x with some extras,why you would want skills +20/30. There are people who still farm gear. Imagine farming in hot springs as a newbie and get a +30 skill debuff when you are still trying to farm to get dc set or malaria, I m very sure the guy will leave. Seeing a guy with weapon +++ is something but being killed by skills +30 means a lot.

Dietmar

I don't deny your view, however, it takes away what's real about the chronicle. Some of the already powerful classes do just fine with +15 and +5, others are not competitive at all without proper enchants.
Mages already benefit from Gracia skills, such as self buff Seeds (water/fire/wind) and abnormal casting of bubbles which do not work as in Interlude, while other classes don't get such a "free pass" for anything.
Custom is fine, but favoring some classes in the detriment of others will also make "the guy" leave the server.

That's just an honest opinion, and it is not meant to disrespect anyone.
Either we get Interlude, or update the server to Gracia.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom