Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

mag skills spread

dmdm

Hello.

I have already written to discord but have not received an answer. You write that the magic damage has a small spread. I tested the damage and the maximum spread was 47%, meaning I can hit 1000 and the next hit is 1470. This is a large spread.
I've been testing magic damage on the OLD-Union server for 30 minutes. The maximum spread there was 20%. In my opinion, this is also very much, but still more acceptable and correct.

I know that in the older chronicles of the L2essence type, the spread is greater than for example in Gracia (although I doubt that it is almost 50%). But do not forget - that the number of HP and CP there is about 10 times more than on this server and you will be able to deal a conditional 100 hits and get a fair average damage. When you have 5k HP and not 50k HP, you are giving too much to a stupid chance.

Привет.
Я уже писал в дискорде но не получил ответ. Вы пишите о том что магический урон имеет маленький спред. Я тестировал урон и максимальный разброс составил 47%, то есть я могу ударить 1000 и следующим ударом 1470. Это большой спред.
Я тестировал магический урон на сервере юнионе в течение 30 минут. Максимальный спред там составил 20%. На мой взгляд это тоже очень много, но все же более приемлемо и корректно.

Я знаю, что в старших хрониках типа l2essence спред больше, чем к примеру в грации (хотя и сомневаюсь что он составляет почти 50%). Но не забывайте, что количество ХП и ЦП там примерно в 10 раз больше, чем на данном сервере и вы сможете нанести условные 100 ударов и получить справедливый средний урон. Когда у тебя 5к ХП, а не 50к ХП, вы отдаете слишком много на волю глупого случая.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom