Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

regarding skill changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavu1

hi

regarding the skill change
Frenzy - increased cooldown from 150 to 240 seconds
Guts - increased cooldown from 150 to 240 seconds
Zealot - increased cooldown from 225 to 240 seconds
its a nice treat now.. with epics/mw reuse item, i have continuous frenzy while farming HB also big help in kamaloka.. nice game
if u guys would make zelot to be casted same way as frenzy(150 s).. would be great
or disable the 30% hp requirement to cast the skill.. would be epic xd
why r u nerfing the titan?.. it wouldnt be fun to farm anymore.. i dont like slow farming titan...

ps:
1)fix HB "next target" pls.. as is it targets mobs far away in the field while avoiding the mobs that are close to me
its a pain having 4 warriors on me and taking "next target" anywhere but not the closest ones
2)fix VR.. as is it has variable hp drain.. sometimes it dosnt drain at all

ty

edit: just experienced the new titan experience.. good reason to not play anymore..
hf

Last edited:
Reactions: vvv

Kazama

Community Helper
We make changes each season on class balance. This changes was announced a lot of time ago. We always balance classes, but one time in a season.

About not to play, you can play whenever u want, that's why we announce such changes before make it :) So choose what you like, what a problem?
If you want to make normal suggestion, make it in discord with good argument like do this all other players on our project, not just what u "like" or "not like".
Gl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom