Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Open istina

xMistake

Banned
GM's can u stop being so ignorant already? open this instance.
Most ppl farming 95+ spots, soon gonna farm 97+ instances and
you keep throwing same excuse "we want to keep it retail-like".
Server is enough retail-like with current and probably upcomming
events.

Piticu

Because i like it that way.Any problem?
Why you call me Vasile?Is that the way you spoil your bf also?
No need to answer me...

BanSensiAGAIN

Banned
Retail-like means x1 rates. If you make it x10, then Istina Cavern should open 10x easier (faster) than on retail since you gain exp 10x easier (faster) no?

I'm not playing here but I'm just throwing here some logic which it seems some people lack of :)

chinezupwnz

Retail-like means x1 rates. If you make it x10, then Istina Cavern should open 10x easier (faster) than on retail since you gain exp 10x easier (faster) no?

I'm not playing here but I'm just throwing here some logic which it seems some people lack of :)
So few that are thinking.... holy shit, take Vasile from up, he thinks zero, maybe that's why he is zero everywhere...

Piticu

So few that are thinking.... holy shit, take Vasile from up, he thinks zero, maybe that's why he is zero everywhere...
But you enjoy playing with Vasile Chinezuleeeee ! :)
You got it in your mouth every single moment.

@Sensi i know that Istina should be opened...siege should be same way ... i just want to make some rushers cry that's all...you know ppl like ChinezuCryzorrrr :)

Last edited:

WildRose

so I`m just right. You`re just too Vasile for your own good... For fuuuuuk sake...the idiot...

chinezupwnz

@Sensi i know that Istina should be opened...siege should be same way ... i just want to make some rushers cry that's all...you know ppl like ChinezuCryzorrrr :)
You are like one of the brazilians, another frag, not even a decent competition.

Piticu

so I`m just right. You`re just too Vasile for your own good... For fuuuuuk sake...the idiot...
Why you cry so much?In every single post you make is only QQ-cry,QQ-cry.Admins don't wanna do this,Admins don't wanna do that and so on.You bleeding vagina you...

On topic Open Istina for this WiltedRose i bet in her RL is same shit.

BanSensiAGAIN

Banned

Well ye, and obviously a server with x10 rates should have x10 faster everything. HB should be opened, Istina same, just because the "retail-like" game was made for x1 rates... But as I see it, you guys will have to farm HB at level 99 just to level it up :D

WildRose

Why you cry so much?In every single post you make is only QQ-cry,QQ-cry.Admins don't wanna do this,Admins don't wanna do that and so on.You bleeding vagina you...

On topic Open Istina for this WiltedRose i bet in her RL is same shit.
I just have a severe allergy to human stupidity... I dont rly care about Istina, I know that Admins wont open it (even just because they dont wanna -that`s reason enough) , but I dont get why dumb mofos like you are against opening it. Probably so you can qq more about how awesome Chinezu is, how many lvls and items he has over you, how OP he is.

Stupidity just makes me rash and rage...

Oh, and in RL i eat little stupid boys like you for breakfast. So...i`m good, TY :D

XsandeR

They won't open it because this will give 3 more weeks for the server to be live. After 80% of server will reach 99 lvl and full geared ( stupid events will unbalance the game ) in 1 or 2 months server will die.

Just my opinion.

Profeus

well update server info please: We are not a server "retail like", WELCOME.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chinezupwnz General Chat 39
X General Chat 13
D General Chat 13

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom