Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Future project Arion 5x high Five 05.04.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

zipster

ofc we liked it the 1st month, its just the impossible hardware issues and imba filter protections that failed it and I don't see reason why would this shit wont happen again(I hope it wont, I rly do) im just not up to wasting time for imba down time and 20 days rollback, after playing entire vacations and so on. As I see now that BR servert beated wrath's record for fastest dead server.

Piticu

ofc we liked it the 1st month, its just the impossible hardware issues and imba filter protections that failed it and I don't see reason why would this shit wont happen again(I hope it wont, I rly do) im just not up to wasting time for imba down time and 20 days rollback, after playing entire vacations and so on. As I see now that BR servert beated wrath's record for fastest dead server.
Target was for Latin-American region :)

bumTi

Banned
something strange is happening on that brmoloz, at 10x rate, sieges starts after 1 month +, enough time even for my box iss to reach 99

Piticu

something strange is happening on that brmoloz, at 10x rate, sieges starts after 1 month +, enough time even for my box iss to reach 99
1 siege is enough for this server... next one?

Goldy

waiting for Wrath to Arion char transfer! perfect way to make more money from both servers

Iluvatar

waiting for Wrath to Arion char transfer! perfect way to make more money from both servers
That seems unlikely as Arion and Wrath will not belong, entirely, to the same network.
Transferring characters from different networks running HI5 official files of same rates, to a newly opened one, some time after the opening, is certainly an interesting concept, worth looking into. For now, however, I doubt the 3 owners of this new project will venture that far.

Juststop

This is as much as dex fault as players fault..l2 comunity has 80 % server hoppers (insert random excuse : no competition ) .This is just the new mentality now ..play 1 month try to dominate then quit . I remember when dex x4 had the population that all 3 dex servers have now combined and ppl were saying its dead .

lordslip

Banned
i can remember a day where catalin says: i dont go open donations, server is 4fun! i prefer close than open donations!

sry my bad english MIN BR!

BanSensiAGAIN

Banned
Meh, I read everything and I see DEX doesn't care not even a tiny bit about their players. Do you (DEX staff) realize you managed to lose players that were loyal and sticked with you since C4? You have absolutely no respect for those players.

Since DEX GOD opened (after old DEX era ended), you took SO MANY bad decisions, that I'm sure you don't even realize it yourself. Also you made your servers a pure business and got interested by the money (only?), every old player from DEX, and by old I mean 6years + will tell you that they saw you changing and most likely anything you can say will not change our opinion about you.

And just because you write something, doesn't mean it's true. You've proven that since a long time, so why should people believe what you wrote in that first post, such as
"Chronicle : Full pack L2off High Five part 5 from NCSOFT , untouched
SERVER MANAGEMENT TEAM : Old C4 Dex team
Online expected : over 10k at start ."
Last, you also managed to lose the trust people had in you. People don't believe in anything you say not trust you anymore. My guess is that it's one of the most important thing for a network with 'experience' like you, and by experience I mean long time being out there..

I hope you won't delete my post as you usually do when someone tells you something you don't like, and hope that for once you will face this (like during C4 old management time) and not avoid (like during the 'new' management team).

Catalin

Try to be honest with your players, tell us why do you run L2 servers ?

Is it because you like L2 and consider that retail servers doesn't not provide what you think they should be providing ?
Is it to make money like that russian server that opened recently (at least they have the honesty to admit it) ?
Is it for another reason ?
we do earn enought money in real life not to combine l2 income with real life . Passed 9 years since we see this question each time a new project is made .
we create l2 servers because we can and we like to make them . Maybe we suck at advertise etc , but i doubt you will see better files .

So mather if you like us or hate us . If you dont like , make better . But just be polite in our home (this forum) . Thank you

See ya on 29 march :)

hope the answer is ok for you

MadBumps

Banned
Play the game....make some drama.....hate the Staff.... isn't this what Lineage is al about? :)

Goldy

Play the game....make some drama.....hate the Staff.... isn't this what Lineage is al about? :)
nobody would hate a staff that does it's job right. hey, even rockk manages his server better than this dex team...

leaving that aside, i doubt you aren't doing it for the money. ppl don't just open servers because they are bored

MadBumps

Banned
nobody would hate a staff that does it's job right. hey, even rockk manages his server better than this dex team...

leaving that aside, i doubt you aren't doing it for the money. ppl don't just open servers because they are bored
C'mon u rly whant for staff to admit that on the forum? :)) they just told u in a polite way that they enjoy opening new servers....it's understandable :D

Catalin

So renting a server from a company that manage both software and hardware is making a server from your point of view ?

This answer was believable when you actually did make your server gathering files from every sources, modifying them to fix some bugs or to adapt them to your own server that was hosted in a datacenter where you had full access and had the ability to monitor it, but now it makes no sense, all you have to do to create a server is to send an email or a skype message and configure your login server to accept it, that's not really a challenge for the dex staff i used to know that spent a lot in time doing quality work in order to build a community that i was proud to be part of.
or maybe renting company is ours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom