Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Future project Arion 5x high Five 05.04.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

cretzu

can we transfer the char from wrath on arion ? (I sopose no ) for me is very hard to take from zero i m working and i play for fun but i don t wana to play on wrath with 100 players u get waht i mean.

rostislav

New server? Nice! :D
Congrats to all wrath players, now you will see how it is. :)

Goldy

i hope not also 3x mistakes :)
stop the drama!!! join and u will see....join a server and stay on a server don't jump all new month of the year on a new serve oh God! :eek:
Who do you think likes to play on a 100 players server ? It`s not about server hopping here.. but if you don`t have who to play with, why play at all ? I have better ways to spend my free time than on a server that looks doomed.

On the other hand, how many "new beginings" can a player take ?

Cekatoz

Please do not let GM's rights to l2ru or defo team, they sell adena :D

ImissCerberus

As a new player on Wrath this just made me lose all will to keep going there..but anyway, what I registered to say was this:

For the love of god don't keep your DB data all in SSDs, their reliability isnt that good, no matter what companies tell you. Just look at what happened to OCZ..
(and before you start spouting crap, even some intel SSDs use sandforce controllers too)

Please, keep an updated backup on hard drives as well.

Heres to hoping getting burnt by this once has made you learn. Best Regards

Last edited:

prontos

I played here in Dexnetwork since middle of C4... C4 was a good chronicle, good server, good stability. My friends and i will go to new Arion.

Well thats mean the next question to Staff (admin):

The Hi5 full client link in the download page of lineage2dex.com is the same that we need for new server?

Nelelaly

You can't even modify the "Keep your mailbox not full" auto-message on BR , and you want to open a new server ?

I mean REALLY , who the hell writes those announcements ?

Rausimic

Nice to see 7 pages of flames, this means sooner or later y will join that server :)).

Goldy

Nobody ever said that they will or won`t join... it`s a matter of principles

RockyLee

and some news about dexbr population? will u make something to bring ppl? or will u avoid answer like on fb page?

everdream

So as predicted dexpl/ru/kr didn`t come as i predicted but a new wild server appears while the older ones are deserted cause of previous fails and bad advertising :) , i have only one question about this new server will it be a bot fest like dexbr ? , wrath , dex x3? or will u learn from your russian friends how to proper protect from bots?

Iluvatar

and some news about dexbr population? will u make something to bring ppl? or will u avoid answer like on fb page?

I'm sorry but what would you have them do? How would you bring people? The chronicle in itself does not attract interest. There is no serious competition. No serious clans and leaders play GoD. I know of no private network to have ever implemented a successful GoD based server and actually, put in these terms, Dex did fairly decent with the 3x. The first requirement and also indication of how successful a server can be - is the start. DexBR hasn't had a great start, one should have inferred that it would not have a bright future.

An L2 server isn't the kind of product that you can save by remarketing, rebranding and so on. You put all your effort into the start. If it's a good start, the players and the snowball effect take it from there. If it's a bad start, the dissolution starts there and then - and there's nothing that can reverse it, stop it or even slow it.

Iluvatar

Windy, you're the embodiment of loyalty. You've been silenced, censored, banned and yet here you are.

zipster

new deski servert = 2 months no life, then rollback and back to life. So it's good cuz u will fill up ur time till the summer, gl lol

robE

I'm sure that if wrath would have not had all those problems, arrion would have been just a autumn plan.

If you are serious about this project, at least do it right this time and make it a long term serv with low xp rates/no shits donations or premium account/etc

prolly this is the last straw of chance dex will have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom