Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Future project Arion 5x high Five 05.04.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalin

Project Arion 5x High Five

When : 05.04.2014
Where : Dex network http://www.lineage2dex.com
Protection : Hyperfilter fully protected , Voxility DDOS guard (we have learned from previous mistake to protect fully our network)
Voxility Frankfurt anti-ddos network, Voxility Romain anti-ddos network, OVH anti-ddos, Pro-Managed Russian Anti-DDoS network and + more proxy for good ping for Euro(France, Romain, Nitherland, Germany, Grece, Brasil, Russia, Ukraine)

Chronicle : Full pack L2off High Five part 5 from NCSOFT , untouched
SERVER MANAGEMENT TEAM : Old C4 Dex team
Online expected : over 10k at start .

Project is made together with lineage.ru and playdefo.com . Join the best server online ever

event page : https://www.facebook.com/events/534397009992585/

few server details :

High Five p5 ‘Arion’ x5 - Liru + Defo + Liro
Open date: 5 Apr 20:00 (+4 UTC) / 19:00 (+3 UTC)
Server time: +3 UTC

• multi language (ru/eng) in custom npc/html.
• reference all 3 domens/projects in npc/html : lineage.ru, playdefo.com, lineage.ro

Rates:
• EXP/SP: х5
• PartyExpRate: x1
• Adena: x5
• SealStone: х3
• Drop: chance х5, amount х1
o Lair of Antharas
 Circle: Drake Warrior, Drake Scout, Drake Mage, Drake Leader, Knoriks:
• chance drop/spoil Vesper Weapon - х1
Kariks: Bloody Karik, Bloody Berserker, Bloody Karinness:
• chance drop Vorpal items - х2 (15743 - 15759, 15763 - 15765 - х2)
Spoil: chance х5
amount of materials (animal bone и т.п.) increase depending on chance
entire items/receipts/key-materials (equip keys) - don't increase amount (х1)
Quest (drop): х5* (some quests)
Amount of mined quest items increase:
Reed Field Maintenance
For a Good Cause
Take Advantage of the Crisis!
Expulsion of Evil Spirits
Exploration of Giants Cave, Part 1
Exploration of Giants Cave, Part 2
Supplier of Reagents
The Finest Food - х5
The Finest Ingredients - Part 2
The Finest Ingredients - Part 1
Alliance with Ketra Orcs
Alliance with Varka Silenos
War with Ketra Orcs
War with Varka Silenos
Relics of the old empire
Gather the flames
Yoke of the Past
In Search of Fragments of Dimension
Wings of Sand
Quest (reward adena/exp/sp): х5
Quests series Pailaka - x2 for exp/sp
Level 36-42: Pailaka - Song of Ice and Fire
Level 61-67: Pailaka - Devil's Legacy
Level 73-77: Pailaka - Injured Dragon
Quests with reduced reward amount:
Dangerous Seduction - adena x1
Other quests will be add later
All profession change quests - х1
All quests Seven Signs - х1:
• Seven Signs - Series of Doubt
• Seven Signs - Dying Message
• Seven Signs - Contract of Mammon
• Seven Signs - Secret Ritual of the Priests
• Seven Signs - Seal of the Emperor
• Seven Signs - Sacred Book of Seal
• Seven Signs - Embryo
• Seven Signs, Girl of Doubt
• Seven Signs, Forbidden Book of the Elmore-Aden Kingdom
• Seven Signs, To the Monastery of Silence
• Seven Signs, Solina's Tomb
• Seven Signs, One Who Seeks the Power of the Seal
For other quets rates will be increased or decreased, will be announced later.
RB exp/sp: x5
RB drop: chance x5; amount x1
Kamaloka raids, labyrinth, other instance(fort, castle) - x1
EpicRB: x1
o Zaken 83 lvl (night and day) - because of the extremely meager loot, loot group (except epic costume jewelry) replicated 3 times, which corresponds to the number of raits x3
o Freya (29179 freya_stand, not Blessed) - Group loot weapons, duplicated, which corresponds to the number of rait x2
Game play:
• Start equipment: (all start items can't be sell, can't be send by mail, sell for 0 aden)
o Standart NCSOFT set
o Shot's no-grade (2.000 fighter/1.000 mage: for each class give only needed, for orc shamans both but only for 1.000)
o Equipment No-Grade (mages devoution set, fighters wooden set)
o 1x PC Cafe Blessing (1 hour)
o 1x Rocking horse mount (7 days)
o 1x New Year Hat with Large Firework skill (reuse 2 seconds)
• From Newbie Guide you can get Full MP for 50.000 aden - Only for Gnom race.
• Autoloot; Command .autoloot on/off
[video=youtube;oF9dphzdHcc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF9dphzdHcc[/video]

Last edited:

wendigo

well i dont wana bet or anything , but i expect servers down due ddos 1st day even thought all those protects :)
+ any other server that will still be running still on same network

edit:
also can we get some future prediction for wrath ? what are ur plans ... casue u r planning to open server on same network with same files and same chronicle ..
u plan to keep both servers up ? try to give us straight answer at this point .. i dont want old dex 3x situation to happen again where u said, literally few days before u closed server, thats its over

Last edited:

Goldy

srsly do you even care about your players? some of us were stupid enough to still stay and play on wrath even after all the sh*t you fed us and now you plan to open a new server for what? you think anyone is interested in investing any more time and money so that you screw up again? because it's gonna happen ! and we all know it from experience. you never learn. and what then? open a c4 chronicle server?

Catalin

srsly do you even care about your players? some of us were stupid enough to still stay and play on wrath even after all the sh*t you fed us and now you plan to open a new server for what? you think anyone is interested in investing any more time and money so that you screw up again? because it's gonna happen ! and we all know it from experience. you never learn. and what then? open a c4 chronicle server?

it is your oppinion . if you hate us i have no idea why you are still here .

I advice you to read the announcement : SERVER MANAGEMENT TEAM : Old C4 Dex team

Have a good day

Rilsarn

So when the community ask for a wipe you said no way...but 1 month later you said... Hey man you keep dreaming of a alive serv ! Dont bother we make a new one so we kill your dream and your farm for sure but no pb you can enjoy a clear serv 2 month late than you asked...

bumTi

Banned
another server? ahahahahaha . ok w8, buhaahahahahahahaha !!!! i feel so sry about wrath ppl that continued on server after 7`th january :( ... OR NOT :)))))))))

wendigo

it is your oppinion . if you hate us i have no idea why you are still here .

I advice you to read the announcement : SERVER MANAGEMENT TEAM : Old C4 Dex team

Have a good day
so can u let remaining wrath population know if u plan to keep server up even until new arion server goes live ?
and also who was managing this wrath server if not old dex team .. and when did c4 dex team stop managing old dex?

Rilsarn

@Wen : Nobody is managing Wrath :) They couldn't see the event they put is buged...

Catalin

@Wen : Nobody is managing Wrath :) They couldn't see the event they put is buged...
there is no event now on wrath server .
Wrath will remain online and attached to current login with dex 3x and dexbr .

zipster

Online expected : over 10k at start .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
just wtf, u are starting new server, same chronicle, same files, same rates, same expenctations, I guess it will have same fate lol. dex recently = bad decision after bad decision with a lot of bad luck behind it all

Catalin

And where is the announcement saying it wasn't the Old C4 dex team that was working on the previous servers ?

Same ppl but goals changed.

Old dex mentality was : By L2 fans for L2 fans
New dex mentality is : By ex L2 fans in order to make money

Ppl playing on wrath are trying their best to attract new ppl and make the server live and you ruin this job by announcing this new server ...

Why would new players want to play on Wrath where they have to catch up with the top players when they could just wait for the new server ?

No you will wait 6 month and proudly announce : "Char transfer is available from Wrath to Arion", at the cheap cost of 20€, GF
Arion and Wrath wont be on same login .

New server Arion will be a join project between DEX and 2 biggest russian networks with a new login system , 10+ proxies , enhanced security etc .
Why would new players want to play on Wrath where they have to catch up with the top players when they could just wait for the new server ?
new server will be up at the end of march (in 2 months) , wrath server is online and stable

Goldy

so much hate for some ppl :) (even that our server wrath will remain online w/o problems)
it's not a good idea to be amused. nobody will stay there if we don't have who to play with. and if you open a new server, rest assured that we won't have new ppl to join wrath. and nobody has the will to just start from scrach on another server that is same chronicle, same rate, same providers... just reason a bit and you will see i'm not talking bullshit

zipster

u don't realise that u lost the mass that were loyal to ur network, dont u?

bumTi

Banned
NNNNOOOOMMMMMAAAADDDDDSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneone

edited: srsly i can't believe and i can't stop laughing :)

Last edited:

Catalin

u don't realise that u lost the mass that were loyal to ur network, dont u?
i doubt our loyal players dont like big server like new one opening . or maybe you didnt liked wrath first month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom