Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Glory days merge test update

Catalin

Last edited:

Anarchy

so far so good. everything seems ok with my chars.

lkrauz

Ok all this with my chars, so now missing and put it On 10x rate :)

lkrauz

Just one question, you will synchronize the accounts again? because I lost a 6% exp on my Iss and lost 1 level in my Tyrr if you guys synchronize the database with 3x today's dexbr already solves it :)

Catalin

let me know if you are missing something from dexbr chars , like items skills etc . merged db was added to dex3x in test mode

desordx

Just a question, Does dex br will be 3x or 10x? cuz it was to be 10x right? if i was playing and already donateded because i had found a server 10x because it is easy to me cuz i dont have much time to play and i not want to play on a 3x server I will get my momey back? I would like to know cuz i have some friend that don't want to play on 3x server and they donated, we don't want to have problem... cuz u guys changed the rules of the server ... i think it is the word and I'm sorry for my really really bad English I hope u guys get my stattement.

Last edited:

tralalala

Is the dex x3 db from yesterday with the 5-6 days rollback the one you will use when the server is online again? Will we have that lame rollback?

Beloved

Why to be x10,you want DEX x3 also to die in maxim 2 months like that dex br?

uranianul

Why to be x10,you want DEX x3 also to die in maxim 2 months like that dex br?
dex was actually 6x regarding xp for a long time and it didn't die, but i agree, the faster ppl reach 99 the faster they will quit, sice there is nothing to do at that lvl :)

c0jy

i have a question i log on sv dex br and i have char there but i log for dex glory days and is offline.... i cant log u can help me
??

desordx

dex was actually 6x regarding xp for a long time and it didn't die, but i agree, the faster ppl reach 99 the faster they will quit, sice there is nothing to do at that lvl :)
Man there is nothing to do at max lv? the game starts at the lv 99, i don't think u know lineage 2 god++ too much... we don't need aweser like that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Catalin General Chat 0
RockyLee General Chat 37

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom