Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Update merge status

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornelusa

are we ?!?!?! :))

tralalala

Will it be open today as it is the 10th of March, and the announce was it will be open today. So will it?

E

Erakie

will have soon the answer if there is a save of DB DEX*3 at 01 mars !!!

cornelusa

Last edited:

rostislav

More than a week to merge and test 2x mysql databases. That means something is not ok and there are problems...

E

Erakie

I m very surprise that the database use is so old ....

Dont have ervry day save ?

result 10 full day of down + 6 day of rollback

Gg !

Last edited by a moderator:

tralalala

Wait don't coders work for you? I mean in case they get paid for doing the job they do, mby you should ask them if they can find the powers to get the latest dex x3 db, what possible difference can it make for the merge? Except that the one they want to use is 6 days lost in xp/items/adena/skills and more more things for players... this is disappointing.

cornelusa

why can't we log on dex 3x? i can log on dex 10x ... guess we need to be a little more patient

a/w gj guys!!!! cya ig soon :D

ME <3 DEX TEAM :cool:

tralalala

Dex br was up all this time while dex x3 was offline all 10 days, and now I bet the 6 days rollback will only be for dex x3 community only again, while dex br players will have the merge with the freshest db? How nice for us dex x3 players. Good you saved servers by merging, but really disappointing realization from your coders team. Very weak in terms of keeping users happy considering the long offline period.

Catalin

Dex br was up all this time while dex x3 was offline all 10 days, and now I bet the 6 days rollback will only be for dex x3 community only again, while dex br players will have the merge with the freshest db? How nice for us dex x3 players. Good you saved servers by merging, but really disappointing realization from your coders team. Very weak in terms of keeping users happy considering the long offline period.
main base used for merge was dex 3x due size . was not possible to add dex 3x to dexbr db

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom