Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

The Gaming Thread

Shade

HEY GUYS DOES ANYONE HERE PLAY VIDEOGAMES? THEY'RE THIS NEW THING THAT I HEARD IS COOL MAYBE YOU'VE HEARD OF THEM

Injustice.Gods.Among.Us.Ultimate.Edition-RELOADED

Move aside, dirty console peasants! SUPERMANG IS MY BITCH NOW

Also Enemy Within is out. Cool game from the overlooked TBS genre.

Sere

I'm currently hooked on Hearthstone. It's a Blizzard card game, based on the wow/warcraft universe. Took me forever to get the damn beta key. Anyone else playing it? I'm kind of a newb and i could use some tips.

Shade

I'm currently hooked on Hearthstone. It's a Blizzard card game, based on the wow/warcraft universe. Took me forever to get the damn beta key. Anyone else playing it? I'm kind of a newb and i could use some tips.
Lucky fucking bastard. Why is everyone getting a key except me.

I haven't played it, but I watched a truckload of it so here's some tips: always prioritize killing creatures to doing damage on the enemy hero. If you can't kill a creature this turn, either attack the hero or don't attack at all. Always get at least one Ironbeak Owl. Weapons are OP. Don't build your deck around taunt creatures. If the enemy has an advantage, play your best cards and don't try to keep them for later. That's a mistake many people make.

Sere

Don't build deck around taunt creatures? Good to know. First custom deck i made once i had all the basic cards in the mage set was built around taunt cards.
As for the key for Hearthstone ... i waited a long time too. I applied with my bnet account, on their site. Didn't get it through other gaming sites or anything like that. Maybe the fact that i already have SC2 and WoW helped. (Even though SC2 is only GoL and WoW is up to WOTLK).

I also watched some streams of Hearthstone to quench my appetite for it. My favourite one was Reaves'. He's one of the two guys that cast DotaCinema on youtube.
Anyway, I suspect they'll be implementing some card trading system, if they haven't done so already and some way to add friends in-game and chat. At least I hope so.

Gl in getting the key. It's boring just dealing cards and not having anyone to chat to in the game, not even to your opponent. (although it does avoid flaming :D)

Shade

If you prioritize getting rid of creatures and getting an advantage in the early game, there's no need for taunt cards. Taunts have to sacrifice some stats to have the taunt attribute in the first place. Trump, one of the best HS players on Twitch, never uses taunts.

I have SC2 HOTS, WoW and D3. Fuck Blizzard.

Sere

Well, I tried to apply your tips. Made a new mage deck with few taunts and focused on dmg and spell dmg. First game i got raped by a warlock who, at one point, had about 4 or 5 freaking taunt cards on the map. Second game was vs a warrior. I focused down his cards and in the end, he abandoned when he ran out of cards and I was killing him easily :D

How long ago did you apply for the beta key?

robE

I also got a key 2 weeks ago and sold it :D

Anyway the game will go open beta next month or january the latest.

Sere

After a few dud games with my mage, I leveled the shaman to 10, got my basic card deck and then made a custom one. Had a very good win rate with the custom deck, 5 games - 1 loss 4 wins.
Here it is. Feel free to give suggestions. I'm lookin to improve it.

It's based on low mana-cost cards and totems, with a couple of high mana-cost/high dmg cards and a couple of taunts and hexes.

robE

Hmm..i also managed to get a key for wildstar beta, some little nice things but is running like crap, overall i think that game is just over-hyped.

Sere

Anyone know any interesting and new free to play games?

Shade

Welcome to the Hearthstone™: Heroes of Warcraft™ beta!

FINALLY

Shade

So I played a bunch of games as Priest.

First unranked match: warrior murloc rushdown deck. I top-deck Sunwalker. GG

First ranked match: paladin Artosis (Blizzcon winner) deck. Complete with Tirion Fordring. 36 HP Temple Enforcer. GG.

Priest OP

Last edited:

Trespasser

Started playing Darksiders 2 a couple of days ago. it's pretty nice. Story is great and gotta love the Hack n Slash-Fighting game-Parkour combo. It's basically Prototype done right.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GilGalad Miscellaneous 2
Bavanai Miscellaneous 42
Sere Miscellaneous 12

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom