Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Can't log in?

Dejmon

Can't log in, just me or others also???

Sharky said at another post that server is openned sot haths why im asking

Dietmar

I can't login also. One time i have reached the server select screen, chose one of the present logins, confirmed and nothing happened. I closed the game and tried again and this time i didn't even reach the server select screen.

Stre4

Yeah i got the same problem - just stays at "You are currently logging in......".
I tried through that antiddos exe in the system folder but its the same any advice guys?

Catalin

it is possible due launch to experience some issues with login . try be patience and login after few minutes

darkshaq

new server is stuck before we log in :DDDD so sharky fix this Problem 20 mins i try to log on server and nothing just same thing ''YOU ARE CORENCLY LOG IN'' PLEASE wait a moment''' WTF

vanidad

russians login with no problems rest have to wait, dont worry its normal

nhaka

Im not from Russia and I managed to login, just have to be trying. I already logged 2 clients.

Keep trying till you manage to go to the server list and you might be able to login.

Stre4

Hey should the servers be 6 or am i using a wrong l2 client (got a few XD)

vanidad

Im not from Russia and I managed to login, just have to be trying. I already logged 2 clients.

Keep trying till you manage to go to the server list and you might be able to login.
ofc you have to be trying , i myself loged after 5 mins trying then another 5mins to get into dex web to trasfer ToD's into the account, then i got disconnected cos of that, now im like 30 mins trying still didnt log
while russians access their web with no problems and log in game at 1st try but hey it was expected, its allways been like that and will be! so im not crying just facts

darkshaq

is Awesome ON BETA server was w.o problem LOGIN now on server ON problems from beggining good

nizz

Login once make char, put tods, wait, get runes, wait.... login is working terrible ( not working at all)

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom