Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Lionna - A potential new home?

Ycan

Greetings travellers,

For 3 years on and off I've been on the hunt for a new server to call myself home again.
I've been playing official back at release. After that on a interlude/Gracia private server for another 3 years.
With me I bring a close friend and probably a lot of other members from back then.

Lionna caught my attention. It has great settings, is run by guys with experience as it seems and it has a pretty high player count.
But I want to dig a little bit deeper before I set foot in Talking Island again.

- I've seen you are running some kind of ToD coins to fund your servers.
We can rename characters or switch names - no problem.
How would a server transfer work though? Since you guys run multiple chronicles, what exactly is being transferred?

- I've also noticed you can transfer those coins to a character which means you must be able to buy some kind of items ingame?
Which would those be?
I am always happy to pay hefty donations, but I wont support any kind of pay to win options. That is something very important to me and my friends.

- What is going in server chat? Are global and trade chat english only?
I've tried to many different servers where people chat in hundreds of different languages.
I am german, but ingame I am stricly talking in english.
I respect other nations and players and do not want to exlude anyone by talking in german so that noone else understands except those few capabale of the language.

There we go, these are probably my most important critera: Mainly english chat, no pay to win option at all and as official as possible.

I also humbly ask any player on the server who might read this to give me a quick response on how you see and server and its future.
As it always is with low rater servers, you want them to stick around for a while. Maybe 1 or 2 years at the very least.
What has your experience been with Lionna so far? Does it fullfill all your needs? Is there something else unusual, unoffical you'd want me to know? Do you think it has a future?

I've seen to many servers being born and die again a month later. I finally want to return to the land where I once lost my heart.

Thank you for reading,
I hope you are having a great time :)

Last edited:

Catalin

How would a server transfer work though? Since you guys run multiple chronicles, what exactly is being transferred?
we do not have such service .

for server features just login in game :)

Ycan

Interesting. What is the 'Move character' option supposed to be then?

I remembered some more stuff I'd like to ask before getting started as they are important wether I wanna play here or not.
- How is the 'wipe-culture' in here? Will there be regular wipes or no wipes?
- Will this server upgrade and patch beyond interlude or always stay C6?

Catalin

I remembered some more stuff I'd like to ask before getting started as they are important wether I wanna play here or not.
Move char means from a character from account A to account B on same server
No wipes ofc, no update from c6 since server was made for c6

Catalin

Move char means from a character from account A to account B on same server
No wipes ofc, no update from c6 since server was made for c6

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D General Chat 8
K General Chat 17
K General Chat 5
ShArKy General Chat 0

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom