Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Teh Official OMG WTF thread.

DeuX

Same old same old... raising a kid these days = no time to play squat or having a personal life for that matter.
Best moment of the week is going to buy diapers and bring a pizza to eat while watching a movie... still worth it, though. There's nothing more wonderful than seeing this marvelous poop machine growing up and coming up with new things every day.

HellFire

Tried playing lineage again but I just can't,I guess it was all about the community back in the day when we were pretty much the same people and everybody knew everybody,oh well

DeuX

I know what you mean. I gave L2 a chance couple of months ago but the community was so salty that it made me cringe every time.
Back in the days, it wasn't like this... Yes, there was drama for PvP, exploits, cancels sticks, etc, but people wouldn't simply emoquit... Nowadays if you harass someone they'll just move on to another server. God how I miss Interlude and Hellbound on Dex...

BloodyAng3l

The waking up at 6 AM to find a spot before the bullies got out of bed. The PvP for spots. The drama. Good old days.

Kitsune

It should bring you IG too ^_^
Well, it should, i think. Yet, it is not as it use to be. I miss those days. Now it would be different i think.
Not to mention, much less free time, more responsabilities, a kid, family etc. :)
Atm i am listening to the old Lineage 2 sound track, town themes and all...its freakin'emotional. :D

Kitsune

Fuck, i really miss the online comunity!...had to get it off my mind. :rolleyes:

Sony

omg, I can`t believe this forum is still alive, it's like eternity passed xD

DeuX

omg, I can`t believe this forum is still alive, it's like eternity passed xD
Too bad this section is mostly dead. Most of the oldphags just hang out on Facebook.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom