Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Teh Official OMG WTF thread.

Bavanai

It's like coming back home. I wonder what happened with Shade, that guy was like my conscience.

Shade

Surprised this account is still active. It's like a ghost town over here. Whichever ghost may roam these halls, leave a message, tell me about your life. It'd be neat to get an epilogue of sorts.

I got me a job, in case anyone's wondering. I program things. It's a nice quiet life, good pay, not a lot of fuss. Still a dumb videogame kid, but y'know, that's who I am.

It's like coming back home. I wonder what happened with Shade, that guy was like my conscience.
Bruh you got me on facebook, just write me something and I'll reply like 6 months later or something. I kinda dislike facebook.

shizz

yo shade! seems i couldn't find my old account :D
It's a ghost town cus ppl kinda replaced forums with discord

Bavanai

Surprised this account is still active. It's like a ghost town over here. Whichever ghost may roam these halls, leave a message, tell me about your life. It'd be neat to get an epilogue of sorts.

I got me a job, in case anyone's wondering. I program things. It's a nice quiet life, good pay, not a lot of fuss. Still a dumb videogame kid, but y'know, that's who I am.

Bruh you got me on facebook, just write me something and I'll reply like 6 months later or something. I kinda dislike facebook.
When I was 19-20 I fell in love with a girl that ghosted me, fucked me up really bad but I was ashamed and never talked about it, so it festered and kept me back. Kept working as automation technician, then found a better job just like that when I was 26-27. Had a breakdown when I started integrating my various childhood and teenage traumas, was dating a nice English teacher lady, but I started raging at her because I was and unaware mentally ill idiot so she dumped my ass. Then a girl from fucking Ecuador, same day I lost the teacher, tells me hi on Facebook and wants to know me. Been married for 3 years now, lived 2 in Ecuador, and since December the 31st we've been in Romania working. We're working on ourselves as well and I'm starting to get the hang of this serious adulting thing. Working from home as tech support for T-Mobile in the US and I actually miss doing cabling, but this shit pays well so oh well.

Also, doing high-school, should be done in a couple of years.

DeuX

Howdy guys. Life has been good, got a 6 year old girl that loves me, stable jobs so we built our own house in the country. Haven’t played anything in years but still think about the old community

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom