Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Arion ressurected

Restart Arion from 0 with 10x rates ?

• Good idea!

Votes: 67 67.0%
  • Bad Idea !

Votes: 33 33.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WhiteKnight

there's no runes at rpg. and averia is just some sh1tserv. i want to say that they have to choose one: 1.vit pots/hats etc 2. exp/sp runes 3. PA account
all these 3 combined is too much:)
there are, lol. you can donate for ANYTHING on RPG. they also have hats, wich can be bought for money or like 1kk adena (at the time i played) and fills your vita completly + have extra time to xp full vita without losing it. so it's pretty much does the same thing, i was just saying all those servers have donations in general so it wasnt the problem.

Here i dont care about PA getting more xp and more SP, even getting the free buffs, but the PC bang pts giving them free weapons and enchants is just way too much, they should either give PC bang pts to every1, or not at all.

Last edited:

WhiteKnight

no pa too

only thing that affects on fast gameplay is bday cakes on rpg

but here u can buy runes vitality cakes pa (with free weapons )
you can donate for runes, potions, hats, cakes, full items, etc. they sell anything aslong as they are already on the server. for example they wont sell elegia set if nobody on the server has it, but once a few people had vesper set they started selling for money. i was in Eon then Butthurt clan trust me i know about the donations LOL xD

snowgoon

Regardless of decision, this poll itself finished the server for now. Nobody will spend 20 hours (just example) of tedious and painful farming knowing they might have to do it again the next day. That´s exectly what killed Arion last time (that reroll thing). About changing rates... I don´t know if that migh bring players back. The only excuse to do so is that nowadays people don´t have that much time for l2 anymore. Untill a final decision is made, I´ll be standing by, like many others, waiting for DEX to stand on it´s feet again and have a good time. Wish you good luck, I know it´s hard to keep it up with so many expenses...
speak for yourself, brah.

ShArKy

- reopen Arion - 27 march
- rate x10 (only for exp/sp)
- all tods refunded to players accounts.
- donate shop w/o runes, w/o vit potion ( only cakes for more pvp and small boost.)
- donate shop will be available from start date.
- 2 weeks tod can't be tradable.
- price for buying 2nd class prof = 400k adena.
- premium acc will available only after 2 weeks from starting date, and don't have pccafe system and etc. PA it's only +50% xp/sp
- offline shop 2 weeks from start free ; after 2 weeks = 50k adena.

Aiz3n8788lgkl

........ MAKE a INTERLUDE x9 ..... 2-4-6 months of playing .. THEN vote section ... here on forum .... move next chronicle ..or NO... till hi5 .. and keep rates... the setup .. on ARION that is now with donations .. TOD's ... bonus xp/sp.... weapons are OK !!! i don't like RPG like hats Vit or xp/sp ... 20 min ... bonus with coins/tods .. buying .... also...sheats! GUYS let's face IT never on any server .. all the ppl that plays can't BE SAME LVL equip / gear ... BE real .. => in this case .. i agree with PA + bonuses from TOD's or Donations... well... after 2 week's after opening .. not bad ideea .... i repeat the setup now to do on server with the tods and PA is OK! WTF dudas 10 ppl donate 10 don't and u want same sheat on game or same lvl ... or same equip ... DONATE all ... even after 2weeks or 1 month!!! keep ppl busy and so smth ... ALT! ..! + event like i said before on my last post's! WHERE is DEX team NOW ?:) any decision ?:| we W*.... to know what to do .. next days.../weeks...or go play elsewhere.. ?:| WE wanna play on DEX .. normal SERVER no RPG setup DRAGON ... nvm ... NPC bufers + s/d + mana potions .. we want HERE! :) respect DEX team and GL .. .. and SAY SMTH ! :) GL to all !

Aiz3n8788lgkl

- reopen Arion - 27 march
- rate x10 (only for exp/sp)
- all tods refunded to players accounts.
- donate shop w/o runes, w/o vit potion ( only cakes for more pvp and small boost.)
- 2 weeks tod can't be tradable.
- price for buying 2nd class prof = 400k adena.
- premium acc will available only after 2 weeks from starting date, and don't have pccafe system and etc. PA it's only +50% xp/sp
- offline shop 2 weeks from start free ; after 2 weeks = 50k adena.

WELL.. there we have :) +1 nicee ! and make smth ... ppl must know about this new server ! we need mass ppl to come ! ! see u on server guys GL to us all !

Deucalion

Now the Dex Community only needs to help with advertising, Facebook, Twitter and whatever other social services are using. I know i will.

PS: Why not 9x, 10x seems....

NightFury

Well sons! Staff at work... now its time for the community to help also and spread the word, go on your social networks, forums, call your grannies and their friends, wtv u think its worth doing to bring a increase on the player base. Hopefully, we will have a server to remember for good reasons, and make us forget the small problems of the past.

Best regards.
NightFury.

Kasownik

Well sons! Staff at work... now its time for the community to help also and spread the word, go on your social networks, forums, call your grannies and their friends, wtv u think its worth doing to bring a increase on the player base. Hopefully, we will have a server to remember for good reasons, and make us forget the small problems of the past.
Best regards.
NightFury.
2 weeks after epic fail it makes a lot of sense. How can people come back again to waste their time and money and make this server populated ? Just explain it

Any kind of donation wont make strong community on the servers which past 2 years are low populated. Cmon PREMIUM ACCOUNT ? Rly ? Best disbalance that u can make and how u wish people to compete with others like that. And im the one that always donated and was always miles ahead of others. Also starting it 1 day after POE relase is kamikaze if u know what i mean.
I wish dex best cus that files they got are rly decent but as u see people dont give a fak anymore about files if there is 300online because administrator didnt readed SUGESSTIONS- for example offline shop/PA/raids spawn/PA buff/PA weapons... All ppl care now (since the game is long time dead at privs) is around 2k players online to competee with / or nice feature and it can be even worse java ever met. Sad but true

NightFury

you are free to have your opinion... anyway no one wasted money cus for the ones who donated on previous server they will have their ToDs refund in account, all the PA unbalance wont be present in game anymore, PoE is a different game from L2 and i believe it will pass the 2 k players considering that around 400 voted on the poll and usually its only like 1/3 of community that actually goes on the forums and this is only on dex forum.
Anyway as i said, everyone is free to have their opinion and no one is forcing you to play. 'Tho u cant expect that ppl who want to play and admin team will do nothing to make it happen.
The previous post was directed to the ones who want to try to make it work, and i believe if everyone helps a bit it will be possible cus lets face it, there's not many servers with international community like dex.

Best Regards.
NightFury.

Last edited:

xyz

Dear Staff.
I want to say that most people that came here wanted to play a LOW rate server. The setup you are proposing now is even worse than before. The main thing people have problem with is the disbalance between normal players and donators. Well let me do the math for you and compare the previous setup with this one.
Old setup:
Rate x5
Premium account(50%) - x2.5
Exp rune 50% - x2.5
Vitality maintaining potion = vit 4lvl all the time = +300% - x15
So if you sum it up you get x25 XP rate for donators. considering most people would have their vitality decreased to 0 somewhere around lvl 50 you get x5 rate for normal players vs x25 for donators. That is 20x difference between normal non donating player and donating player.

New setup:
rate x10
no PA=no bonus
no runes=no bonus
no vita maintaining potion =no bonus
CAKES(this is the deal breaker)=vitality lvl 4 all the time for WHOLE party=300% bonus=x30
So if you sum it up you have 40x rate for the donators. Considering the previous case, most normal players have vitality on 0 at 50 lvl you have rate x10 for normal non donating players and rate x40 for donators. Thats 30x difference between normal players and donators. Thats an even BIGGER difference than previous setup. So in doing this you will only increase the gap between normal players and donators. Since ToD will be non tradable, then ONLY donators will be able to buy cakes at start and by doing this, they will get far far ahead of normal players that cant even buy TOD on the market.

This being said. You want to make an equal start for everybody? Remove the cakes at start and everything influencing vitality and if you truly must give cakes for 10x rate server(which is already a lot) put them in the shop AT LEAST a month after server start. The better option is to have the PA 50% boost at start because it will make only x5 difference between donators and non donators. But really dont think cakes is the answer to your problems, they will only make things worse.
One more thing. People compare your donate model with RPG. YES they have cakes and hats, but they have the server set to x3 rate base, so here the difference between non donators and donators is not that big as it will be if you set the rates to 10x!

Please consider what I've written here. Have a nice day.

WhiteKnight

So sad to see such good files in the hands of people who have no idea how to run h5 low rate servers. /facepalm

no runes, no vita, no cakes, no nothing. PA gets 50% xp/sp so they lvl faster and free offline shop. normal players dont get the bonus xp/sp and they must pay some adena for offline shop. VERY simple. vita lvl 4 affects x10 XP rate A LOT, dont go there with donations or your server will just fail again.

Last edited:

le.docteur

So sad to see such good files in the hands of people who have no idea how to run h5 low rate servers. /facepalm

no runes, no vita, no cakes, no nothing. PA gets 50% xp/sp so they lvl faster and free offline shop. normal players dont get the bonus xp/sp and they must pay some adena for offline shop. VERY simple. vita lvl 4 affects x10 XP rate A LOT, dont go there with donations or your server will just fail again.
Go make a server by yourself

Kasownik

Go make a server by yourself
With such a attitude you wont get sh1t instead of community here

Consider players opinion thou they play this game 10 years and they know these things better than ppl that run 1 server.
For more pvp i'd say reduce any kind of RB spawn instead of puting cake's, make server also funny to play for 70% of player base which is random and cant do proper party for RB, allow multi box - there is no buffer on the server, make active event so those randoms can catch up with economy, stop refuse mode in game- admins and be available to talk with your people and answer them and everything will be perfect.

yarcco

Given the opportunity for this server once again. I want to believe that they have received a disconnect , DDoS and other problems solved.

10x server sounds like a good idea. I'll go try this server. Tell friends that a new beginning will start next weekend.

pimp

It seems nice. Before the DDoS attacks the server was very promising, I'll give it a try again.

mtb

ru comunity will be?:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L General Chat 0
A General Chat 8
D General Chat 7
Q General Chat 2
F General Chat 10

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom