Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Question Skill updates? Unfair changes.

Dietmar

Hello,

You have removed certain skills, such as smart cubic, however, mages still benefit from bubbles and seeds functionalities which are not part of Interlude.
You can't just remove skills from other classes and let mages have their way with Kamael+ skills. Seeds should not be self buffs in Interlude and bubbles should only be available when the caster receives three Seeds from three other characters.
It is fair to either reintroduce Smart Cubic, or rework seeds of water/fire/wind and level 80 bubbles to work as they should in interlude.
You can't ruin some classes that already have it harder and favor others which are already too powerful and plentiful on the server.

Either make it 100% Interlude, or let other classes have their "custom features" just as mages do, so that it's fair for everybody.

Regarding skill enchantments: Skill enchant rates are still Kamael+ with level 85 enchant rates instead of level 80. It is impossible to get to +30 skills unless this is reworked for Interlude.
Please take the skill changes into consideration as it is not fair to remove Smart Cubic while mages get to have Kamael and Gracia skills.

Thank you

Kazama

Community Helper
Don't forget about mages, they strong Nerf from Interlude

Maximum crit chance they now can have 20%, on interlude u can rise to 80-100%
And critical dmg give you on Interlude x4 dmg, we have x3

And one more thing, on Interlude you have static dmg, here you have dispersion from low dmg to high

In + they have, no need seed for charging, but boobles have much more time reuse delay. And resist work not so strong like on classic Interlude.

Yes, its different from classic Interlude. But in total mages not so strong. if you play on previous Intelrude server when we use old client and old files, all play Mystyc Muse Necro etc, and you dont have any changes against them, only if you have very good OE equipement.

About smart cubic on SK, we delete it because it not exists. And we cant leave it on SK, and not add it on summons. That's why we delete it at all.

Last edited:

Dietmar

Then change the bubbles from mages too. You mention that crit damage is reduced on spells, but you forget that the Seed self buff increases damage by about 1000 damage points per spell cast, therefore the magic crit doesn't even matter as they are still heavily unbalanced and kill everyone with 2-3 spells. You want to make it fair? Revert mage seed/bubble casts to Interlude standards, or give us back our cubics. It's not fair for mages to play Gracia, and others to just "accept it".

SlugeR

Then change the bubbles from mages too. You mention that crit damage is reduced on spells, but you forget that the Seed self buff increases damage by about 1000 damage points per spell cast, therefore the magic crit doesn't even matter as they are still heavily unbalanced and kill everyone with 2-3 spells. You want to make it fair? Revert mage seed/bubble casts to Interlude standards, or give us back our cubics. It's not fair for mages to play Gracia, and others to just "accept it".
Man, did you even test something before speaking?
Seeds are useless, they give you around 7% dmg boost. Noone's even using them, since they take up buff slot. (https://www.lineage2universe.com/images/attribute-system/attribute-system-breakpoints-pre-freya.png)

Dietmar

You either did not play a mage here, either are one and want to defend it.
Without seed, I do around 2.5-3k damage on my Storm Screamer. With seed, I do 4k+. Test it and reply.

SlugeR

I tested it. Same dmg with and withuot seed. Dmg varies here seed has nothing to do with it. did you do 100+ hits on same target with seed and without seed?

blackalfina

unrelated a bit but I keep hearing Kamael are nerfed to death, can someone explain?

Luke

If here the magicians would be as if they had killed you with a vortex of slug under the enlg :D
So don’t talk nonsense here, and so cut the magicians max chance of crit and crit power + symphony nerfed. Yes, I play sorcer answer the question who are you playing?

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom